Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Halfway House [Ep. 7 v2] Az

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.71 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 430 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 413 MB: -

P.S. Before people start to scream at me, in the both the original version and the compressed version, i have to start from the beggining of episode 6, don't know if it's because of the update or if it's because i played episode 6 with the WT mod, so here's a heads up if this is happening to you.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

kirkkis

Jul 2, 2020
Yeah, without the old walkthrough.rpa my old saves get a lot of script errors, and with it I can play the old saves but the game ends after Ep. 6. I guess I just have to wait for the walkthrough mod update. :cautious:

Reactions: JokerLeader

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Yeah, without the old walkthrough.rpa my old saves get a lot of script errors, and with it I can play the old saves but the game ends after Ep. 6. I guess I just have to wait for the walkthrough mod update. :cautious:
I'm glad that i put a note on my compressed version post.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

campfap

Jul 31, 2017
What a great update. Bit sad we have to choose between them but still, more than happy with it.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
oh thank you, i thought this game was dead but it is alive! Glorious days
Edit: oh no a ponts check system. time to replay the entire game and get all the point system checks passed

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 173 Votes