Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
1,036 paid members €3,697/month yay o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O That's full-time job on that income
Come on! Don't say that! Three or four years ago (3 OR 4 YEARS AGO!!!) a handful of F95 users managed to convince me that such a sum of money wasn't anything, just pocket money, and we couldn't expect the dev to take the game seriously since it was nothing but a hobby. Also, take into account the dev was making even more than € 4,000/month when those comments were written.
I don't even remember who those people were any more. It would be interesting to read their opinions now.

So no, leave the dev alone. He'll put out a bonus episode that no one gives a fuck about in early autumn or else he will feel burnt-out from making the main game (that's what he said back in the day). His mental health is at stake!
Then, Ep 12 will be released in August-September 2025 if his supporters are lucky. If they aren't, it won't come out before the last quarter of 2025 or the first of 2026. Of course, it will have some quality time with ONLY one of the girls, maybe Emily this time, hopefully a BJ (fingers crossed).
Rinse and repeat until 2040 (?).

As for me, I haven't played the game in... (*proceeds to unzip the compressed version and launch it to check the date of his last save*)... 3 years! WoW! My last save dates back to June 15th 2021. I didn't play last year's update, and I didn't play the one before either.
It's been a long time since I really cared about the game (I had it in my signature for quite a while), but I can't help still loving the models and feeling sorry about it because it showed so much promise back in the day.
At least there's a super hot scene with Ashley, I've read. It may be time to load that old save and hope it's not broken :KEK:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
June, 2020
I almost thought that he embraced his inner ICSTOR.
That would require some effort on is part. I mean, we're all lazy sometimes but being THAT lazy takes a lot of practice :LOL:
AZ has provided 5 updates (excluding the first release) in just one year and is currently preparing the 6th one. He has earned some trust.
My mental state suffered during the lockdowns. I swear I've changed :cry:

Krepax

Aug 17, 2022
Loaded my last save, dated 23 May 2023, and realized 13 months have passed since the last update. 13 months!

I also remembered why I decided to end my Patreon support :unsure: Instead of a monthly subscription, for certain authors I would be in favour of a 'pay once every update is released' business model. That would be a great incentive to work faster!

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

Aged like fine wine :illuminati:
Holy fuck, 2 years ago I made almost the same comment! :KEK:
I had forgotten about both the original post and the one from 2 years ago.
It truly is aging like the best Spanish red wine. In 15 years I'll open the bottle and I'll have you over to have a taste.

Kuokaman

Dec 15, 2021
Oh no.. it needs a rape tag.. the MC got raped in the shower cos no option to say No to a fine girl
Fine?! She's so ugly I wouldn't touch her with a stick. Just mind that not everyone f.cks evrything which moves and doesn't escape on a tree... And more importantly it should be a decision that impacts relations with other characters in the game.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
this VN is quite nice. if u ask me one of the better VN on this site.
I do hope we do not need to wait another 10 months for the next update.
but if thats the case nothing we can do, better to wait 10 months than to have it abandoned.
theres so much more to explore, its just in the beginning of the story, both love/corruption.

also, this game need to be played with the mod. its much easier to play with that on to follow a specific route.

• Haha
Reactions: OdinValgallovih

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
this VN is quite nice. if u ask me one of the better VN on this site.
I do hope we do not need to wait another 10 months for the next update.
but if thats the case nothing we can do, better to wait 10 months than to have it abandoned.
theres so much more to explore, its just in the beginning of the story, both love/corruption.
Why did i replay everything all over again? My points were distributed equally between Emily and Ashley, and i couldn’t get all the content from either of them, so played from the very beginning! GD
But what did i get as a reward?
- One scene with Emily's fingering
and
- Shower sex with Ashley
WTF? Why such a small update? The past was eventful, you either stay in the club and have hot sex with nurses or a hot scene with Samantha!
Verdict: Update is (n)

Reactions: jeromebiles

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
do u play with the mod? I find it easier to play that way.
I like Emily and I got content with her, surely I want more. but its progressing nicely (game-time).

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i don't even rememebr where the story was after all this time, and i restarted this at least 3 times back than...now i think i shold restat all over again...man this is becoming to much with these endless VN dev time

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Loaded my last save, dated 23 May 2023, and realized 13 months have passed since the last update. 13 months!

I also remembered why I decided to end my Patreon support :unsure: Instead of a monthly subscription, for certain authors I would be in favour of a 'pay once every update is released' business model. That would be a great incentive to work faster!
Yeah this game would be perfect for Steam then, just pay one time and then whenever he puts out an update you automatically get it.
I’m probly in the minority here but I’m not trying to bang Emily, just keep her happylike a younger sister, but there’s no way I was passing up Mari or Sophia’s pussy especially so he loses his virginity and I’m still with the milfs in this game, but it seems like that’s going to take forever unlesswe can get invited to Sam’s girls night out, cause once she’s drunk she goes wild like in that short story of her in the strip club with her girls :love:

Oct 27, 2022
Yeah this game would be perfect for Steam then, just pay one time and then whenever he puts out an update you automatically get it.
I’m probly in the minority here but I’m not trying to bang Emily, just keep her happylike a younger sister, but there’s no way I was passing up Mari or Sophia’s pussy especially so he loses his virginity and I’m still with the milfs in this game, but it seems like that’s going to take forever unlesswe can get invited to Sam’s girls night out, cause once she’s drunk she goes wild like in that short story of her in the strip club with her girls :love:
i've not played since a while, i remember a blonde girl kind of prostitute if i'm not mistaken, what about her and also in the special ep, the episode on the boat the brunette is to die for totally forgot about her

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Does anyone else have issue with the scenes being locked even though I did a fresh playthrough to unlock most scenes, all of them show as locked, tried universal gallery unlocker that works on renpy games but didn’t work on this one

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
u most enable hints in settings, that will tell u that u don't have enough stats to start a scene.
also, use the mod, much easier to play.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Yawn. Like Aristos I just can't be excited to see any new updates. I am all for slow burn, but the story isn't going anywhere. The relationships aren't any different than 3 years ago.

What happened to Dr. Kuniega? She was a great character, and Az I guess just forgot about her.

With the first 4 or 5 episodes, we would get a scene or two with each character, and sometimes more than one with the main group. Once Az started the bonus scenes, it basically fell into a cliff, quality-wise.

This started out as one of the small handful of stories with a good story and realistic characters, but now, isn't that.

Maybe if HH is ever finished, it will amount to something, but if the dev is going to drag it out for another 20 years, with about 15 minutes of gameplay per year. Who cares.

U330661

Aug 29, 2022
Guys hear me out here for a sec, is there any particular reason you know of why the area transit in this world is made up of what seems to be Soviet-era rolling stock painted in a Kiev metro/Moscow metro colour scheme?

I did also notice a Lada parked near the train station too, but with EU standard plates. Really begs the question where this game is set...

U330661

Aug 29, 2022
Only half a year since episode 5 and we have a new episode. Which is no less great than previous episodes but am I the only one who thinks that most developers make that amount of content in one month? Even if they are working alone.
Really, story is great, story progression is great too (I just wish dev spent more time for his creation and brought us more content), characters are alive, writing is wonderful. I think dev is really trying to make good renders and that trying sometimes bites him. AFAIK, its some western country, most probably USA, but when characters go to the train station they walk past car. That car made me smile, that's ВАЗ-2103, widely known Soviet car, model, that was sold in Soviet Union and Soviet allied countries. Not USA, that's for sure (Cold War and all that). And production of that car was stopped in last century, in 1984. That model is close to one of Fiat models from the 70s, but what I saw in game wasn't Fiat.
Another render that made me... not smile, I laughed out loud, was in doctor's office. There's PC standing below doctor's desk. Just look at that PC, it's just case with no cables, like a monitor on the table. It looks like doctor uses her computer just for show, she even can't turn it on. I suppose dev thought people will be too busy with looking at doctor and Emily and don't notice "fake" PC, but if that's the case it's easier to not insert PC in the scene at all.
Eyy you also noticed the Lada. Any idea what the rolling stock assets used are based on? The paint scheme definitely looks an awful lot like one of two places.

4.30 star(s) 178 Votes