Maevos

May 4, 2019
Just wondering if you can hook with all three women in the halfway house
Yes, you can. You just need to choose the correct dialogue options when interacting with Emily and Sam. Ashley on the other hand requires a specific choice in EP1 (being honest about what happened in the bathroom with Ashley when talking to Emily) which gets you on her route.

Emily is the only LI that you can have an ending with though, if I'm not mistaken.

CollectorTivan

Jun 13, 2024
I feel sorry for all the fools who pay developer because he milk you like cows

Seriously how long has it been since the last update? 6 months? a year?
And after such a time you got a whole 1118 renders, this is a joke and from the category of those unfunny ones
unfortunately i have to agree with you here, 1118 renders are at most 4 months tops.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
speaking of search, why is sorting of thread search results is not by date? I still have to sift through pages and pages of search result on some of the bigger threads. What am i doing wrong? :unsure:
I have no clue why the default search isn’t by date but that’s changeable in the settings.

JeffisZac

Apr 1, 2019
Gonna have to agree with everyone complaining like this long of a wait time for a scene with ashley that im pretty sure if you're on emilys path you can't even see. This is insane milking from the dev ngl

Mravac Kid

Jun 5, 2021
The narration text from helping Emily in the garden onwards is showing way to the left, starting offscreen. Returns to normal when it's one of the characters speaking. Is it just me or do others see the same issue? I'm using the compressed version.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
The narration text from helping Emily in the garden onwards is showing way to the left, starting offscreen. Returns to normal when it's one of the characters speaking. Is it just me or do others see the same issue? I'm using the compressed version.
Hi. You are probably using my Mod, that was a bug in it. I've fixed that in the meantime.

Reactions: Mravac Kid

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Another update wasted on the crack whore :sleep:. If Emily is the only real love interest give us content with her or make routes for the rest of the girls.

Yes, shit happens with some text boxes in this update. Compressed version at least.

Oct 14, 2021
It's a good update honestly but the only problem on this one is that it took this long for an update. Some cool scenes nice but for it to take this long definitely a problem.

4.30 star(s) 178 Votes