Jilune

Dec 19, 2017
Hi,

Just wanna say thank you to koga, not being a Emily's fan it help me dodge her and adjust a few variables. It's just words but wanted to say it anyway, since on the games i play when available i always install it, extra useful. So thanks again for your work.

Onto the game, disappointed this game have only ONE update PER YEAR. This update i can't really judge since i don't recall the night out (previous chapter, so previous update).
And the downside ? Like said about the mod, i feel like Emily is forced since the start, would be cool to down content on her. Outside of her contents, not gonna lie updates always feels short, at least to me, since like stated i don't really like her.
Don't really know how to feel about the game, back then i really enjoyed it, but now ? The updates pacing being slow, the forced contents on Emily, don't really know how to form my thoughts since english isn't my language and neither know how to feel about the game anymore.

So yeah, just some rents and whatever i wanted to say, once again and for a last time, thanks again koga and to all the modders out there.

• Angry
Reactions: fast79

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Well, after all the waiting for the update, this was pretty disappointing again, but not surprising at all. At this pace, I wonder if the dev actually wants to finish this game or just milk the hell out of it and abandon it after they can't keep doing it.:unsure:

8x abendonned....last updates got released within 2 years.. TWO !!!! and he still try to milk thje game ..
Anyone else still remember when some flatterers kept praising the game for having sooo muuuch potential and being well-written a few years ago (!!) ??:eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Cuz I do, and I'd like to see their reaction now, after all the delays and 'technicalities' the dev used as excuses to keep milking the game.

the MC got raped in the shower cos no option to say No to a fine girl :p
or are you afraid of some pussy. :LOL:
The problem is, ppl want choices, actual choices that matter when it comes to how the story unfolds and how the already boring, wimpy MC acts. Nobody likes forced stuff, especially when they're forced to fuck a well-known ex-hooker with mommy and daddy issues like Ashley. A simple choice to say no to her wouldn't hurt anyone.:WeSmart:

Don't think you'd be ok with fucking that kinda pussy IRL either, so having the choice to accept something like sex scenes happening or not is always important for most, if not all, players, a reasonable complaint to make. If you like Ashley, good for you, but most of us don't or want to keep things strictly friendly with her... nothing wrong about that.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
you have an actual choice.. do not flirt with here in some of the episodes. and volla, no fucking in the shower.
Don't tell me this, I keep multiple saves for situations like this just in case, and flirting with a woman doesn't always equate to her dropping her panties for the guy who flirted with her. But assuming he manages to convince her to do just that, the guy would have to be too good-looking with a good flirting game or too rich, stupid and horny for his own good, if you know what I mean.

Sadly for our MC, he ain't either of those two options, or at least not the most important part of the second one, the rich part. I bet Ashley and Samantha are really proud of their glorified walking talking human dildo.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: tslojr and rKnight

DavidF1970

May 3, 2021
how do i pass the check with Ashley. I played around with the setting with the mod and nothing seems to make me pass
i do believe you had to accept something from her in episode 2?

However if you down the 0x52 renpy editor then you can just select the option from the 0x52 menu 1 screen beforehand

onefingersalute

Formerly 'underwatersparkle'
Mar 30, 2022
short ass update for us waiting what 6 months to a year just for a short update ? i enjoyed it but c'mon at this point should be some actual fucking not grinding and BJs and all that . but lets hope it gets better in next episode and a little longer if it is going to take close to a year to release it

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
it's not dead? Yay
How about using the search? :p
speaking of search, why is sorting of thread search results is not by date? I still have to sift through pages and pages of search result on some of the bigger threads. What am i doing wrong? :unsure:

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
Man I didnt realise the last update was a year ago, I thought maybe the game doesnt get much support(because its not the incest crowd stuff) and checked patreon, But noo it gets good support too! Its surprising that it took this long, The updates were faster in the start? (not sure if longer) but they have really slowed down now, I was assuming the pool scene would be included in this event but NOPE, it just ends, its HALF A DAY.
Not sure what to say its taken so long.

4.30 star(s) 178 Votes