Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
5 years man....5 years of development.

Sucks because the dev is clearly just doing a slow handhold-kiss-touch-her touch-bj-rubbing-sex progression thing with Emily where they need to just follow the steps in order of sex before the payoff.

Assuming she gets content every update, which isnt a sure thing were like...5 updates away from sex with her. Thats like 4 more years of waiting man.

I really like this one, and the girls are smoking but man its a slog waiting.
On my deathbed I will leave the mission to my descendants
"Son you must promise me that you will finish what I started. You must succeed where I failed. Promise me that you will fuck Emily"
EP11_Em_Route_299.jpg

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I still watch the thread. In hopes that the dev will change his mind on the 1 LI bs. But I've noticed a lot of people complaining about no scenes with whoever and thought maybe they should know it's a 1 LI game.
I agree...it would be nice though, if Ash and Emily eventually ended up getting a place with MC (an ending choice). MC could have two love interests that do everything together as a throuple. Even would be nice if Ash helped Em have her first experience with MC. Now that would be a decent path and ending, and would probably interest more fans.

Regards.

Last edited:

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Good update but really, really short. I've been playing this game since I think episode 3 or 4, and it feels like the updates are much shorter compared to earlier ones. Might just be my impression and I might be false, but honestly even with reading everything and playing both routes due to choices at the end of episode 10 wether you came home or not, it still felt very short.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
is there an ashley route in game or just emilly?
Just Emily
from my understanding you can do stuff with ashley but the only serious li is emily
You can fuck her but there's one li only: Emily
I dont play this game anymore, but by what i remember player can fool around as much as he/she wants, but the ending will be only with Emily, so in the end theres only 1 path no matter your choices.
I hope everyone realizes this is a 1 LI game. You can lewd a couple others, but here's the actual 1 LI:

If she's not your cup of tea, then the game isn't for you. It's why I dropped the game years ago.
CHECK THIS OUT

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I dont play this game anymore, but by what i remember player can fool around as much as he/she wants, but the ending will be only with Emily, so in the end theres only 1 path no matter your choices.
Now that's just not true. You can also be single.

APK18

Aug 12, 2020
Halfway House [Ep.11] [Az] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Win/Linux: Ep.10 -> Ep.11 [713 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac: Ep.10 -> Ep.11 [714 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Win/Linux Compressed: Ep.10 -> Ep.11 [186 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac Compressed: Ep.10 -> Ep.11 [184 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
Don't have the entire game compressed?

4.30 star(s) 178 Votes