bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
HalfwayHouse-EP11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: \\_Tremolo_//

John Ness

Feb 23, 2021
2019 jul - 2021 feb = 8 episode in 19 months or 1 episode ~ 2.37 months.
2022 feb - episode 9 = 12 months in development
2023 may - episode 10 = 15 months in development
2024 jun - episode 11 = 13 months in development

The first 8 episode in 19 months, the next 3 in 40 months and a constant decline in quality. It's strange that the game hasn't been abandoned yet. The developer lost interest in his game a long time ago and I'm not interested in this game anymore either.

Last edited:

Wildehilde

Dec 3, 2020
2019 jul - 2021 feb = 8 episode in 19 months or 1 episode ~ 2.37 months.
2022 feb - episode 9 = 12 months in development
2023 aug - episode 10 = 18 months in development
2024 jun - episode 11 = 10 months in development

The first 8 episode in 19 months, the next 3 in 40 months and a constant decline in quality. It's strange that the game hasn't been abandoned yet. The developer lost interest in his game a long time ago and I'm not interested in this game anymore either.

Why abandon it? He gets "free" money to do nothing, besides talking about cars in his Discord Channel.
Would you drop that? xD

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
5 years man....5 years of development.

Sucks because the dev is clearly just doing a slow handhold-kiss-touch-her touch-bj-rubbing-sex progression thing with Emily where they need to just follow the steps in order of sex before the payoff.

Assuming she gets content every update, which isnt a sure thing were like...5 updates away from sex with her. Thats like 4 more years of waiting man.

I really like this one, and the girls are smoking but man its a slog waiting.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
"A simple days commute" is some banter between Ashley Emily and MC, then Emily falls asleep and ashley gives MC a hand job. it is pretty good, I would recommend downloading it as its pretty short.

"A Visit To The Gym" is Samantha and Nadia going to the gym, then later engaging in some lesbian stuff with kuneida. I would recommend this one, its good and the scenes are hot

"Ashley's For Fans Only" is Ashley doing a camshow before she gets interrupted by Emily, so she has Emily cosplay some characters from videogames. It is pretty good

"Mari's Predicament" follows Mari (the nurse) getting coerced into sex by a creepy doctor, if that is something you would be into then download it, but it isnt my cup of tea.

"Ladies Night Out" follows Samantha Nadia and Lisbeth going to a strip club, they all "preform" on stage for a couple of guys, and then get naked. its pretty good. nice renders, would recommend.

"The Lexingtons' Retreat" is pretty gross if you dont like old man or coercion content. It follows Ashlyn, the bodyguard guy, the maid, and the grandpa (cant remember names) going to a yacht, Ashlyn gets sexually assaulted by the captain of the ship, and the maid does some foreplay with the bodyguard and the old man and gets ejaculated on. The scenes with the maid and Ashlyn are good, but Ashlyn getting assaulted and the maid clearly not being into what the other two were doing just took me right out of it.

"Being Emily" is mostly from Ashleys perspective, in Emily's body, she rubs one out, then goes and gives an almost blowjob to the MC before Emily (in Ashleys body) comes in and kicks their asses. Its pretty good, "Emily" content is always welcomed. I would recommend

"After The Past" is a time skip forward, Emily and the MC are married but they arent really happy, there is a pretty good handjob scene with emily, and then later there is an anal scene with Ashley, followed by some (well deserved) spousal abuse towards the MC. Would recommend, although the MCs haircut might make you rethink ever playing this game again
Thanks for the information.

Regards.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
why are you in the thread if you dropped the game years ago?
I still watch the thread. In hopes that the dev will change his mind on the 1 LI bs. But I've noticed a lot of people complaining about no scenes with whoever and thought maybe they should know it's a 1 LI game.

DS my bro she's the reason I play this game. God Emily is so beautiful and she kicks butt to.
She's cute af. That's for sure, bro. Just wasn't who I wanted.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I still watch the thread. In hopes that the dev will change his mind on the 1 LI bs. But I've noticed a lot of people complaining about no scenes with whoever and thought maybe they should know it's a 1 LI game.
It could be plastered on a giant billboard people still wouldn't read it lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Dark Silence
4.30 star(s) 178 Votes