Zakalwe76

Apr 28, 2024
Because Em is the sole love interest. Basically this game has two outcomes: happy ending with EM or everybody goes its own way. In between there are two side quests (Samantha, Ashley) and some optional scenes with minor characters (so far, only the nurse, but the dev hinted that the doctor may be another one and possibly also the two milfy friends of Samantha).
actually i wouldn't mind if there was an ending with Ash because despite all that queen-bitch exterior there is just as much normal human in her. and she actually gradually warms up to MC. that's some wishfull thinking on my part)

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
actually i wouldn't mind if there was an ending with Ash because despite all that queen-bitch exterior there is just as much normal human in her. and she actually gradually warms up to MC. that's some wishfull thinking on my part)
Yeah, I think it would be a huge missed opportunity if Ash wasn't an option for an ending. Em is cute n' all but having her being the only ending, other than being alone, would kinda suck.

Krepax

Aug 17, 2022
Yeah, I think it would be a huge missed opportunity if Ash wasn't an option for an ending. Em is cute n' all but having her being the only ending, other than being alone, would kinda suck.
Considering that EM has both love and corruption points and that in episode 11 the attribute that is higher influences some dialogue, at best one can hope that the dev is planning a love triangle/open relationship if EM's corruption is higher than love.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019

...*sigh*

Just looking at this chick, I know she's going to be the annoying thot who's forced on you, like in every other game of this nature, wasting your time with her boring sex scenes when all you want to do is fuck the MILF. The MILF who's probably going to be nothing but a tease the whole time until the game gets abandoned. Am I right?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
u are not right. theres plenty of scenes with the MILF (Sam).
also u can avoid Ash completely. but u will need to take the EM route for that.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
u are not right. theres plenty of scenes with the MILF (Sam).
also u can avoid Ash completely. but u will need to take the EM route for that.
Well, I'm glad to know I can avoid the dyky looking bitch, but there are not "plenty of scenes" with the MILF. I went ahead and used multimod before I let another one of these harem games waste my time on pulling an all-nighter with it and I'm glad I did. The only scene of hers that's not a completely useless tease doesn't happen until Episode 10, and then there's nothing for her in Episode 11. Meanwhile, the MC is getting balls deep action from everyone BUT the MILF because of course he does. :rolleyes:

Reactions: crabboid

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Well, I'm glad to know I can avoid the dyky looking bitch, but there are not "plenty of scenes" with the MILF. I went ahead and used multimod before I let another one of these harem games waste my time on pulling an all-nighter with it and I'm glad I did. The only scene of hers that's not a completely useless tease doesn't happen until Episode 10, and then there's nothing for her in Episode 11. Meanwhile, the MC is getting balls deep action from everyone BUT the MILF because of course he does. :rolleyes:
Game's not for you then. This NEVER was a harem game, also the ONLY from the dev confirmed LI is Emily since the beginning. Maybe there is an Ash route/ending added in the future. All other girls/milfs are mostly side chicks. Even Sam. Again, if she's your main interest and you don't like the others better do yourself a favor and look for another game.

Reactions: QBaSS

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
well its slow-burn. I feel Im getting closer to Sam by each ep. the teasing is important as well.
by ep10 we are very close to get it to the next level. I actually like that it didnt end with penetration yet.
but I get it, it takes time, probably the next update is next summer.
if we compare to A Wife and Mother or Jessica O'Neil's and a lot of other similar VN, its not that its worse with content and release-time. the thing is I rather wait than make this into a fuckfeast.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well, that was short as fuck and a dog shit update, punish the player for wanting to have sex after 4 years of fucking blue balling, and than expect him to just kiss Ems feet and legs begging for forgiveness, way to give people what they want.

Reactions: SultanOfSwing

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
Wow, loving this VN. Finally cream pie for our anal slut - Ash. (y)
I played with koga mod this time and dear oh dear, I didn't even know how many Emily scenes I'd been missing previously. So easy to pass all those irritating check ☑ points. (y) I appreciate this VN even more now. Absolutely cannot get enough. :love:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah. its quite nice VN, even if many are complaining about thin updates and not hardcore enough.
so both the "hints" need to be turned on and the mod installed. that will help a lot.

depending what u pick it will show in the next day, u get a nice scene with Em showing her booty bending down.
and depending on choices, inside the train Ash can be naughty or not toward Em.
my first play I didnt notice it and the next time I saw the scenes.

Lucky_Spices

Jul 23, 2023
I hate this episode because the sex scene is not avoidable. First MC is asking Em for forgivness and half a day later he is creampying Ash. Doesn't make any sense, especially because Luis must have heard them having sex.

Lecastel

Aug 15, 2018
i have one question, after the event in the club with marianne, is there other sex scenes with her or at least an indication that it could happen again, thanks
lol nope!this game is primarily teasing,apart from ashley,there's no other girls you can have sex with.don't get me start with those lame bonus scenes that no one likes.this game could go up to 10 years with just teasing with other main girls and end up players getting blue balled every damn update.:LUL:

4.30 star(s) 178 Votes