Oct 27, 2022
lol nope!this game is primarily teasing,apart from ashley,there's no other girls you can have sex with.don't get me start with those lame bonus scenes that no one likes.this game could go up to 10 years with just teasing with other main girls and end up players getting blue balled every damn update.:LUL:
thx man you spared me some times

Oct 27, 2022
lol nope!this game is primarily teasing,apart from ashley,there's no other girls you can have sex with.don't get me start with those lame bonus scenes that no one likes.this game could go up to 10 years with just teasing with other main girls and end up players getting blue balled every damn update.:LUL:
such a shame indeed ther's piper and the brunette also whos in the bonus ep with the boat,

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
OK so we're told the player will be forced to be with Emily as the main love interest ending. Can or should the player also pick the choices that offer points for the other girls? And will there be repercussions for MC doing that as well, as we are told this is not a harem title? (...So am I making the right choices, as the walk through only tells the user what offers points.)

I also noticed some of Emily corruption choices, seem to result in better responses from her (she kisses you, vs a kiss on the cheek as an example). But not knowing what corruption will do to their relationship in the end is kind of frustrating. (This is why I dislike single path titles...due to the unknown if you pursue more than one Li, even using a walk through it still doesn't say if picking those choices (either or path...) will result in a bad ending or what type of ending. And it's kind of boring having to relay a title just to see a few varied scenes through out the story for each girl.)

Hmm....so pick Emily choices (love path), then pick ONLY all the choices that DON'T give points for the other girls for a proper play through? I don't know.

Regards.

Mravac Kid

Jun 5, 2021
Hmm....so pick Emily choices (love path), then pick ONLY all the choices that DON'T give points for the other girls for a proper play through? I don't know.
I'd say ideally you'd play the first run without walkthroughs to see where the experience takes you, and later replay it following the walkthrough to see what the other options are. Sadly, that's not really an option with games that are still in development, so just use your judgement and decide what's more important to you, staying true to the obvious main girl or playing around. Or keep multiple saves with different paths and revisit them at a later date when the game progresses further.

Aug 17, 2021
How can I fap to this game the story is too good it's a rare gem to see this kind of games in this website it's not a nonsense fap a minute game it's literally game with rich story. I really thought I'm just going to use a auto clicker and skip all the dialogue and skip to my favorite character but it's not the case. You can feel the every character in this game specially the three main characters. It's not like other game where other characters being left out and being skipped and not interested like I do in other games specially for emily. Emily is like the cute small girl in games and I usually 100% skip them I'm glad this game has affection meter on emily like why would I corrupt her? she is like this your caring little sister she doesn't deserve to be disgusting act I mean for other people they do that well that's for them not for me tho. I've been at episode 8 and still I only fap 1 time on this game on ash only because the story is too good to be a story based games mostly reminds me of those story choices games like Life is strange or telltale games. On the other hand I think if you corrupt all these girls this game will be fap a minute game I guess But Im glad all the choices I made throughout the game it's a rare gem 10/10

Aug 17, 2021
omg this part the mc is a fkng 3tard i mean if you are on emily affection route luis was right tho it's like your little sister is humping on you let luis be the mc in the next game

LoganKane

Jan 23, 2021
is it necessary to download the bonus episodes 1-8 or are they already included in episode 11 and what about episode 10, is this also included in episode 11 or not

Das_Peanut

Oct 7, 2021
is it necessary to download the bonus episodes 1-8 or are they already included in episode 11 and what about episode 10, is this also included in episode 11 or not
Downloading the game file gets your chapters 1-11. The bonus episodes are not included; each is a standalone file (which you can find inside the "spoiler" section below the title " Bonus Episodes 1 - 8:" of the OP).

Muffinking61

Aug 11, 2020
AZ just finished Ch 11 and I have to say it's one of the most enjoyable VN I've played in a long time. The writing is crisp, and the storyline (s) are believable and relatable. As a writer myself I could actually see this as either a short story or a series of stories outside of the game mode. the choices given to the players are awesome, me personally I'm focused on the Emily route, but I have saved enough progress along the way to try different routes. There are storylines that I could see in the future moving forward which include the Triad and finding Emily's friend. The one I'm really intrigued about is the Ash and Grandfather storyline, so much drama that can still take place. Look forward to future updates and when I can I'll shoot you some seed money to help. Good Luck

4.30 star(s) 178 Votes