J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Are you some kind of plant for the developer of this game or something?
This game has a problem, it's called it's developer. The MC is mentally retarded beyond any kind of help. The Dev pigeon holes you / forces you to be with Emily in the end. I only play these game for their stories..however in this game, the story is all over the place, as if it's completely made up as he is writing it (normally you'd have a full outline of a story). That wouldn't be too bad, but it's badly executed. Pointless / endless teasing chapter after chapter. The sisters story takes precedence why? He has made them completely meaningless side girls so the pointless story doesn't matter. It only matters if the MC is dating one or both of the sisters, he isn't and never will in this game. Then we have Samantha, another side girl who is the care taker / head of household while they are there. There are other women as well. This is the kind of game that will keep going and going and going for no reason but to milk his rather stupid and gullible patrons by this point, there is nothing else I can say about them. It's like throwing money into the fire.

What I would love to see is a significant improvement to this game in the form of another with the same characters (remake by another developer but not a direct copy), but a much improved main character who isn't a mentally challenged man child. You can and choose who you want to date, or date them all and have a harem. The story needs to make sense, and it doesn't need the treatment this developer has been doing to his game. Yes it's his game, but it can be done if you look at k7's MNF and then compare it with Lost and Found (this is by another developer with no connection to K7) which has very similar story lines, but eventually sort of gently goes it's own way it can be done. This is one of those games that need to be redone with many differences from it's original. The guy doesn't even have to be on parole, infact better if he is not imho.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
there is one big flaw in the design of the game: Emily corruption path is the most rewarding at this point, because if the player is focused on Emily's love points, then when they have to choose on which shoulder to lean on, if they choose Ash, then Emily's relationship ends, it cannot continue as all the remaining scenes are linked to either corruption points (which a love focus wouldn't have enough of) or the leaning choice.

anyone got a save at the end of version 10 please
there is a major branching choice at the start of ep10 that divides the whole episode in two very different paths, and goes deep into ep11. why would you want the save from someone else anyway ? the choices they made are completely different from yours.

does anybody know how to unlock the "marinna thicc n juicy" scene in episode 10?
just switch the view when talking to Sofia after choosing to stay.

AZ just finished Ch 11 and I have to say it's one of the most enjoyable VN I've played in a long time. The writing is crisp, and the storyline (s) are believable and relatable. As a writer myself I could actually see this as either a short story or a series of stories outside of the game mode. the choices given to the players are awesome, me personally I'm focused on the Emily route, but I have saved enough progress along the way to try different routes. There are storylines that I could see in the future moving forward which include the Triad and finding Emily's friend. The one I'm really intrigued about is the Ash and Grandfather storyline, so much drama that can still take place. Look forward to future updates and when I can I'll shoot you some seed money to help. Good Luck
it's obvious that those storylines will move forward and that they will be linked together. the owner of the club is most likely Ash's grandfather. so Ash will end up protecting MC from further issues with the Triad thugs. Bikers will probably be the first layer of protection, thanks to Piper and Cruz, but Mc will need a permanent solution.
Emily's childhood friend, Julie, is also a very obvious storyline that must occur for Emily's character development.
the real unknown is what the relationships with Ash and Samantha will become once MC commits to Emily.

Starting to get harder to follow this story as I have click alot until my fingers hurt because I cannot hit auto play. Look I understand the devs not liking the aesthetics of the quick menu, but what about us disabled users who wish to enjoy and support the vision? I have supported this novel financially until I had issues, but I still want to support it, but if it is difficult because of the clicking, it can be painful, is there no compromise that can be found?
there are mods link URM that allows you to enable your own quick menu and customize it. you'd get the auto text feature back easily.

Are you some kind of plant for the developer of this game or something?
This game has a problem, it's called it's developer. The MC is mentally retarded beyond any kind of help. The Dev pigeon holes you / forces you to be with Emily in the end. I only play these game for their stories..however in this game, the story is all over the place, as if it's completely made up as he is writing it (normally you'd have a full outline of a story). That wouldn't be too bad, but it's badly executed. Pointless / endless teasing chapter after chapter. The sisters story takes precedence why? He has made them completely meaningless side girls so the pointless story doesn't matter. It only matters if the MC is dating one or both of the sisters, he isn't and never will in this game. Then we have Samantha, another side girl who is the care taker / head of household while they are there. There are other women as well. This is the kind of game that will keep going and going and going for no reason but to milk his rather stupid and gullible patrons by this point, there is nothing else I can say about them. It's like throwing money into the fire.

What I would love to see is a significant improvement to this game in the form of another with the same characters (remake by another developer but not a direct copy), but a much improved main character who isn't a mentally challenged man child. You can and choose who you want to date, or date them all and have a harem. The story needs to make sense, and it doesn't need the treatment this developer has been doing to his game. Yes it's his game, but it can be done if you look at k7's MNF and then compare it with Lost and Found (this is by another developer with no connection to K7) which has very similar story lines, but eventually sort of gently goes it's own way it can be done. This is one of those games that need to be redone with many differences from it's original. The guy doesn't even have to be on parole, infact better if he is not imho.
the dev wants to do a different kind of game. why would you want to turn this one into all the other generic games ?
if you don't like what the dev is making, then don't play it. there are massives amounts of games exactly like you want, it's literrally the default setting for all the games here... just choose one at random and move one.
the fact that you are here complaining means that you actually like a significant part of this game.
you say the MC is retarded, but he is just a guy that came out of hibernation. no social skill and no game besides being honest and genuine with the girls. it's easy to say what he should have done when hiding behind a screen and a keyboard with all the time in the world to think about what to say and how to react... it's another thing altogether to actually do it in real life and real time yourself.

Reactions: ToTeras and Joshy92

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Why does Iron Man have to die? Because actors are paid too much. Why do we have to be forced to accept this? Because of creative freedom...

ok, anyway, you can all give reasons, and then the player can only choose to accept or not play. So sad...

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
ep8_masion139.png
It was so long ago, but it feels like very recent because next episodes don't contain anything really memorable

4.30 star(s) 178 Votes