funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I don't recall the specifics, but I think I remember reading that if he shows up again, it's not going to be a good scene for Sam or the MC, so I usually pick the options that will result in him not showing up again.
Thanks for the reply.

But that's just it though. That's what confuses me here. Because I can see how her story could be written to go stale if her daily routine returns to normal. I'm trying to keep her character in the forefront of the story (or at least for my playthrough) even though I believe I read somewhere that Samantha is not a main LI. I would still like to keep her in "the loop" of the story so to speak.

Just like I can also see it twist into; if Hollis returns it'll be a game over scene because everyone gets murdered in their sleep.

So as I pointed out, I think it was very poorly described in the walkthrough. It would have been better explained with something like: "Don't go see Hollis again if you're not interested in Samantha's story arc, or See Hollis again if you want to keep Samantha's story spicy!". Or whatever, just wish it was a bit clearer.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Thanks for the reply.

But that's just it though. That's what confuses me here. Because I can see how her story could be written to go stale if her daily routine returns to normal. I'm trying to keep her character in the forefront of the story (or at least for my playthrough) even though I believe I read somewhere that Samantha is not a main LI. I would still like to keep her in "the loop" of the story so to speak.

Just like I can also see it twist into; if Hollis returns it'll be a game over scene because everyone gets murdered in their sleep.

So as I pointed out, I think it was very poorly described in the walkthrough. It would have been better explained with something like: "Don't go see Hollis again if you're not interested in Samantha's story arc, or See Hollis again if you want to keep Samantha's story spicy!". Or whatever, just wish it was a bit clearer.
Emily is the only LI in the game. all the others are side chicks. it's just that Sam and Ash need more corruption/attention to unlock their content.
the consequences of that choice with Hollis are not the game yet, so the one that wrote the walkthrough cannot know which choice is the "right" one and how it affects Sam's story... that's why it's vague.
you don't really need walkthroughs for VNs anyway.

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi
4.30 star(s) 181 Votes