Mr. Robo

Jun 30, 2024
We seem to have different tastes but send those recommendations if you can anyway. Can't hurt right? Thanks friend.
You have a pair of two eyes and two hands, use them to find what you need/want. Also, I was bored and visited an old thread of a game I used to play, oops.

Take care now, bye bye then :)

• Haha
Reactions: Seiko126

Seiko126

Sep 21, 2018
You have a pair of two eyes and two hands, use them to find what you need/want. Also, I was bored and visited an old thread of a game I used to play, oops.

Take care now, bye bye then :)
Yeah, "a game I used to play" the update just came out 2-3 weeks ago hahaha "oops" omg fckn poser, I know you'll be back man, fckn connoisseur of avn's haha, and to think I thought of you as a friend. Laters.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Ok I decided to ask the dev about the sharing and swinging tags, also about the old man one too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:ROFLMAO:
How cunning he is! xdddd

He need write openly: "I wanted to add a lot of tags and interesting moments( sharing and ect ) to the game, but in the current realities i release updates once a year and even then not even a full of what was planned!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Aristos

Mr. Robo

Jun 30, 2024
Yeah, "a game I used to play" the update just came out 2-3 weeks ago hahaha "oops" omg fckn poser, I know you'll be back man, fckn connoisseur of avn's haha, and to think I thought of you as a friend. Laters.
Game I used to play = haven't played it in years. Oh, an update came out? and? doesn't mean I played it lol. Does that mean I can't visit the thread to see what's up? people can be curious, no?

I wouldn't want a friend from here, so thanks anyways :) don't get so mad, kid. It doesn't look good.

Seiko126

Sep 21, 2018
Game I used to play = haven't played it in years. Oh, an update came out? and? doesn't mean I played it lol. Does that mean I can't visit the thread to see what's up? people can be curious, no?

I wouldn't want a friend from here, so thanks anyways :) don't get so mad, kid. It doesn't look good.
"Doesn't mean I played it" Then next time don't hit people up with your killjoy shit if you're not even up to date, and don't bother telling them you've seen better if you "haven't played it in years". Maybe you have but what do I care. You're just giving me this old mediocre experience you formed years ago and I've got fck all to give you back. Starting off that way is just dumb yeah?

4.30 star(s) 183 Votes