SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Desperate for money... eh Az?
It's the something as getting it from the dev since when you buy it from there you are signing up for a one month sub on Patreon to whatever dev you buy the game from, but sometimes it's cheaper to get it on Oppaiman, plus you own that version forever just like with Itch.io/Steam.

Oppamiman has really nice benefits, plus their server is super fast with no limits.

Wildehilde

Dec 3, 2020
It's the something as getting it from the dev since when you buy it from there you are signing up for a one month sub on Patreon to whatever dev you buy the game from, but sometimes it's cheaper to get it on Oppaiman, plus you own that version forever just like with Itch.io/Steam.

Oppamiman has really nice benefits, plus their server is super fast with no limits.

Guess i gotta check it out.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Guess i gotta check it out.
Just pay attention when you buy something (you can get free games from there) as you are actually subbing to that dev. There are some instance where to get the game it's say $15, but on Oppaiman it could be $5. But, yeah, it's basically just a store front, I'm sure Oppaiman is getting some cut, like they need it, that dev is making $25K a month.

Reactions: Wildehilde
Feb 11, 2021
There has to be a function to avoid interactions with certain characters.
I for one can't stand Ashley. She has to force herself to be the “most important” everywhere.
And with her shitty way of always letting others do everything for her, well, it probably runs in the family ;)

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I think the funniest thing about this game is the injuries the MC carries for so long, even in the in-game they take forever to heal but with such slow and small updates it makes it seem like the MC has the same condition as Samuel L Jackson in the movie Unbreakable. His bones are brittle as glass and he is in a constant state of injury and i am not sure why that is exactly because the scenes of him getting injured itself arent funny, him being in casts isnt funny, so i assume the dev has some fetish for this kind of thing lol.

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes