Sep 26, 2023
Bonus 9 Production

Hey folks,
I took a week break after EP11 came out but now I'm back at it. Starting pre production of bonus 9.
Here's some preview of the four main characters that will appear in this bonus.

Basic plot:
A short fantasy adventure where three women come together with a common goal to rescue their love interest (MC) from capture by an evil sorceress (Liz).
Emily, the fighter, bonded to the MC since childhood as his protector. Sam the cleric, mentor to both the MC and Emily. And Ash, the former deposed evil sorceress that fell in love with the MC during their previous struggles.

-----------------------------------------

That's what I'll be up to in the coming months. Yes, it's scope creep for a lowly bonus episode. Yes, I'm prolly biting off more than I can chew without choking. But this gonna be fun and that makes me fired up to work on it. Working on the main game has me a little burnt out. But I'll get to EP12, worry not.

Thanks all,
Az.

Bonus_9_Ash_Preview.png
Bonus_9_Em_Preview.png Bonus_9_Liz.png Bonus_9_Sam_Preview.png

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
(Bla bla bla bla...)

That's what I'll be up to in the coming months. Yes, it's scope creep for a lowly bonus episode. Yes, I'm prolly biting off more than I can chew without choking. But this gonna be fun and that makes me fired up to work on it. Working on the main game has me a little burnt out. But I'll get to EP12, worry not.

Thanks all,
Az.
I'm not a native speaker, so I used a dictionary to look up as many synonyms as possible that could describe this guy's attitude accurately.Here's the shortlist:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll try to use a different one in each of my posts from here on out.
For example: Good gracious! This gentleman's effrontery never ceases to astonish me!

Reactions: Dr.TSoni
4.30 star(s) 179 Votes