Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
Nope. The dev said multiple times he'll not change the story he wants to tell. There will be several endings though.
Oh? I heard that the only variables to the endings would whether Samantha would get with officer Monroe and whether Ashley would get with lewis

Are their other endings possibilities besides that like harem endings etc?

I just really like the doctor and Ashley and want something with them

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
My only question is, has the whine on the mc been turned down? Because I remember the last chapter being hard to sit through due to how drastic of a change there was to the MC personality.

Also, is there more cute asian doctor

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
up to this update, can mc fuck Samantha?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh? I heard that the only variables to the endings would whether Samantha would get with officer Monroe and whether Ashley would get with lewis

Are their other endings possibilities besides that like harem endings etc?

I just really like the doctor and Ashley and want something with them
No details as far as I know. The dev confirmed multiple endings, but only Emily will be an option for long-term relationship with the protagonist as visible from the stats screen. Probably both Sam and Ashley wil lget some kind of ending too.

Reactions: Jhon99x

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Gotta say that I really enjoy this game. Well written, well rendered and fairly believable, yet non-boring characters.

Some things that annoyed me: Ashley. Every time she speaks with the MC, I wonder if there will ever be an option to tell her to shut the fuck up, not in the sexual Imma-push-ma-dick-in-your-throat way, but in the I'm-tired-of-your-shit-and-you-need-to-piss-off way. MC really feels like a lil bitch when she's around. The attempted rape scene with Sam was nearly enough to make me quit it, as I'm allergic to rape scenes. Happy that I didn't. Other than that, three thumbs up from here.

Ashley annoyed me enough that I made a playthrough without her. Much more enjoyable. Is it possible to avoid her first scene where she wakes up MC at night?

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Gotta say that I really enjoy this game. Well written, well rendered and fairly believable, yet non-boring characters.

Some things that annoyed me: Ashley. Every time she speaks with the MC, I wonder if there will ever be an option to tell her to shut the fuck up, not in the sexual Imma-push-ma-dick-in-your-throat way, but in the I'm-tired-of-your-shit-and-you-need-to-piss-off way. MC really feels like a lil bitch when she's around. The attempted rape scene with Sam was nearly enough to make me quit it, as I'm allergic to rape scenes. Happy that I didn't. Other than that, three thumbs up from here.

Ashley annoyed me enough that I made a playthrough without her. Much more enjoyable. Is it possible to avoid her first scene where she wakes up MC at night?
HOW DARE YOU SLANDER BLUE HAIR QUINN!?! She is secret softie I am sure. Just loves to be a little rougher and in control of things. Has no problem with that.

That said... Go half truth and she won't wake you up.

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
Yup Ash is a softie...but also kick ass ;)
I just hope that she will be reconciled with her family, but she will retain her freedom ...
Even i love Em :D
(english isnt my native lang.)

Reactions: SerHawkes

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
Only LI is Em :D
thats why hate the "fuck all hole" attitude...
i dont care about chasing all holes,but when theres only 1 LI,let the MC act like an lover...
not like an horny slut...

Last edited:

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I really enjoyed ch7. It got the game by the balls and was sorely needed. Liz is something else; a raging nympho.:ROFLMAO:
Some of the background scenes are an odd collection of countries along with a mixed bag of car numbers. Just feel a bit more consistency would add to the credibility. The models and renders are great(y)

joe lagraine

Apr 12, 2020
seriously? two updates and how many months for only

who cares about the eli stuff ? even story wise ``nobody`` gives a crap about it am I right ?

does the romance with emily even advance ???

then what is this? you get in a tatoo place and you get treated like shit at first sight for no reason by the owner? nice way of doing business!!

this used to be my fave (non loli) game but now I find myself skiping more and more text I mean what is the point..

• Love
Reactions: DarkOs31

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
seriously? two updates and how many months for only

who cares about the eli stuff ? even story wise ``nobody`` gives a crap about it am I right ?

does the romance with emily even advance ???

then what is this? you get in a tatoo place and you get treated like shit at first sight for no reason by the owner? nice way of doing business!!

this used to be my fave (non loli) game but now I find myself skiping more and more text I mean what is the point..
i guess you missed the fun in the train with ashley but if u missed it the comment about romance with emily not advancing doesen't make much sense.

4.30 star(s) 173 Votes