BLACkTORNAD0

Oct 30, 2019
Well i really liked the update and the fact that its longer than previous ones . So far the story is just begining . Plus the fact that 2 more characters are in story now is more pleasing. Really a good update

Reactions: Vollezar

Pidgeons

Jul 5, 2019
i would love to have Ashley Ending. concerning for the other endings tho. It may be to much
Removing 3 of them and just doing like this

Emily Ending.
Ashley Ending
Samantha Ending
Emily+Ashley Ending
Emily+Samantha Ending
Ashley+Samantha Ending

Emily+Ashley+Samantha (Harem Ending)

Would be better. Just HAVING a ashley ending for me would make the game so much better, but what i have heard the dev wont make it and Emily is the only one getting one.
That's pretty good too. I can't think of an example of any games that have two-person polyamorous endings when a harem ending is available anyway. It'd be nice if everyone wasn't locked into the dev's lolicon-waifu route. In fact, now that I know for sure what's going on here, I think I should just give up and download something else.

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
Oh guys, why cannot i load my old saves? If i try to load them, i get error, or it drops me to the start page. So i need to start it all over again? :O

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
LOL, so a chick is almost raped than a day later ready to jerk you off, then says after a handy things are going to fast.

4.30 star(s) 172 Votes