tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I REALLY wish that we had the option to not introduce ourselves to Ashley's sister until she asks. If you're going to introduce us to this rich person powerplay manipulator crap, let us play that game. Bad move for the MC to sit there taking the janitor stuff, and then to just let her win that "I'm too good to ask him his name" game? Nah, I want the choice to sit there and stare her down the whole car ride unless she asks.

Also, I want to purposefully call her ashlyn cause she hates it from my mouth.

I really don't like how passive we are in this car ride. I want to speak up for ashley. It's actually bothering me enough that I had to stop playing.

Last edited:

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
i herd the next update is more about adding more male characters so if this turns out to be a ntr game then im gonna quit playing it
I dunno where you heard this, but even if this were true why do you necessarily assume they are added there just for NTR? Maybe they are there for story reasons, i mean this game doesn't exist in a world were you are the sole male character. And EVEN IF they are added for NTR purposes does anyone believe they wouldn't be optional?

People need to calm down.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I dunno where you heard this, but even if this were true why do you necessarily assume they are added there just for NTR? Maybe they are there for story reasons, i mean this game doesn't exist in a world were you are the sole male character. And EVEN IF they are added for NTR purposes does anyone believe they wouldn't be optional?

People need to calm down.
People need updates being more frequent than 2x per year (thank you side projects, extra content and all other advertising patreon stuff).
And the game (aka poor mc) needs some real action.

circloflyf

Jan 14, 2021
I'm playing on Mac and only got through ep 7, but love it so far. A spit my damn drink on my screen at "Dude, why is your dick still out?"

G33N

Predictable Wildcard
Donor
Sep 13, 2019
I was really in shambles (trafalgar law), when i found out about Ashley's path, but since the last episode I'm starting to understand what's gonna happen (and since MC is such a tool...he not gonna do anything about it) and I'm trying to deal with it, but I'm really gonna miss her o_Oo_Oo_O:rolleyes::rolleyes:.

Reactions: duningtwo

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
EP9 Teaser from Apr. 23, 2021. (Title: "Disaster area...")
What is she doing exactly?
Considering that her face is not in contact with the bed, sleeping is not an option.
Maybe thumb push-ups? What a weird pose.

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
Just finished this and really enjoyed it. It would be nice if Ashley became an actual Love Interest instead of just a Corrupted Side piece. Especially after her personal story played out. She is certainly the most attractive one to me. Would also be nice if the sex scenes were more video-like but all in all a great game. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
Just finished this and really enjoyed it. It would be nice if Ashley became an actual Love Interest instead of just a Corrupted Side piece. Especially after her personal story played out. She is certainly the most attractive one to me. Would also be nice if the sex scenes were more video-like but all in all a great game. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Ashley may well end up being a LI since Our Hero is a bit limited in his other choices. OTOH I get this feeling Luis(?) will win her heart.

JuniorAT

Dec 25, 2017
I hope the wait for the next chapter will be worth it. I still occasionally lurk here hoping for any update. This game is one of the few I consider a main game. Almost everything I play on this site is filler to tide me over until my main games update.

And I still can't get Emily and Ashlyn out of my head, as if I miss them or something.

circloflyf

Jan 14, 2021
The dev has stated in the past that the game has only one LI finish, and that's the scrappy little redhead, Emily. I agree with most folks that Ashley should be an option.
It's interesting to me that the only person I'm less interested in pursuing than Emily is Luis. Not that I won't or don't like the story with Emily, but I also feel like I've pursued this same child-like redhead across 10 other games. Not a knock on the game. I actually enjoy it. I just wouldn't care if Emily ran in front of traffic.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
It's interesting to me that the only person I'm less interested in pursuing than Emily is Luis. Not that I won't or don't like the story with Emily, but I also feel like I've pursued this same child-like redhead across 10 other games. Not a knock on the game. I actually enjoy it. I just wouldn't care if Emily ran in front of traffic.
I wouldn't put Emily in the standard "youngest roommate redhead" category. She's not like Ashley from MoTH, or Rachel from Sisterly Lust, Sara from Milfy City and so on. Emily has a lot to her in my opinion. She has a story, she has issues with emotions (like I do) and she certainly has more depth than most typical "curious about sex redheads" in these games.

She's not in that same mold. Yes she hasn't had a boyfriend or anything, and yes the MC has to get her used to "lewdness" but she's not thinking about it all the time like Ashley, Rachel or Sara do.

Emily can kick some serious ass from what her story says. I wouldn't think the most typical "youngest roommate redheads" could.

Just how I see it I guess.

Reactions: neskartu

Martyn Cook

Jul 14, 2020
Correct me when I'm wrong, but it appears as if you can't have Max Emily CP at the end of chapter 5 (and after).
You can have 13/15 at best in my experience.
If in chapter 1 you don't apologise (a second time), you miss 2 points from the evening scene with her.
If you do apologise, you don't have the sex scene with Ash the next morning and will miss all other CP for Ash and therefor can't choose the best butt near the end of chapter 5. and that way miss 2 CP for Emily.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Correct me when I'm wrong, but it appears as if you can't have Max Emily CP at the end of chapter 5 (and after).
You can have 13/15 at best in my experience.
If in chapter 1 you don't apologise (a second time), you miss 2 points from the evening scene with her.
If you do apologise, you don't have the sex scene with Ash the next morning and will miss all other CP for Ash and therefor can't choose the best butt near the end of chapter 5. and that way miss 2 CP for Emily.
You can get the max Emily corruption points till the end of episode 6. Only in episode 7 it seems there is no way to get all points. There's also an interesting route info with the main game choices from koga3 on his mod page here (at the bottom of the downloads).

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
You can get the max Emily corruption points till the end of episode 6. Only in episode 7 it seems there is no way to get all points. There's also an interesting route info with the main game choices from koga3 on his mod page here (at the bottom of the downloads).
Well according to Zoey Raven's walkthrough, the only CP you get with Emily on the train (+2) is when you click "Go For It" otherwise the whole train scene is +4 LP and +2 CP. I only do the LOVE stuff with Emily (current save is 40 L/10 C)

I did watch the scene in the gallery unlocker where he grabs her breasts and it's just uncomfortable to watch in my opinion. She's too sweet of a girl to corrupt. That's how I see her. To me, Ash/Sam should get all the Corrupt stuff and Em the Love.

But that's how I am and how I play. I don't do anything to Ash, don't do anything with Samantha or Liz, hell I don't even flirt Shiho anymore. I know all of that other stuff doesn't really affect Emily's love route (only the dialogue) but after the very first time I played it (did all the Sam stuff, and the Shiho flirty thing) I'm pure Emily. It maybe boring to most, but in the end I really do like seeing the 40/10 score and I think her bedroom closing scene in Ep. 8 is a bit more "romantic" then the grabbing her boobs corruption scene. Just made me uncomfortable.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Well according to Zoey Raven's walkthrough, the only CP you get with Emily on the train (+2) is when you click "Go For It" otherwise the whole train scene is +4 LP and +2 CP. I only do the LOVE stuff with Emily (current save is 40 L/10 C)

I did watch the scene in the gallery unlocker where he grabs her breasts and it's just uncomfortable to watch in my opinion. She's too sweet of a girl to corrupt. That's how I see her. To me, Ash/Sam should get all the Corrupt stuff and Em the Love.

But that's how I am and how I play. I don't do anything to Ash, don't do anything with Samantha or Liz, hell I don't even flirt Shiho anymore. I know all of that other stuff doesn't really affect Emily's love route (only the dialogue) but after the very first time I played it (did all the Sam stuff, and the Shiho flirty thing) I'm pure Emily. It maybe boring to most, but in the end I really do like seeing the 40/10 score and I think her bedroom closing scene in Ep. 8 is a bit more "romantic" then the grabbing her boobs corruption scene. Just made me uncomfortable.
Same here, "Emily love" is my main route. But I must admit that I also try the other routes. I'm particularly interested in Ashley's route as well. Somehow I like her character, even if she is a rich, somewhat spoiled brat sometimes.

4.30 star(s) 172 Votes