enaielei

Sep 17, 2021
I hope to make a quality game like this someday but don't be a fraud to my audience once it becomes successful.
I have the programming skills, I just need the skill for art and writing :) .

Devilman2524

Jan 8, 2018
all this wait a whole year and gives us this update this is worse then Badiks update was nothing happens just random filler stuff 0 progress whit the girls plus the stat check before every major scene makes you miss half the game if you pick wrong choice before not worth the wait

• Sad
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
hahah are u serious ?
its the same with all games .. they make some bucks get some new hardware than they abendonn games, and come back to work again if they need new hardware again....espacaly for this dev here ...he abendonned the game for 2 years after he got his grafik card .. now he is back and wants a new one, so spare us the shit about being thankfull because we play a game that cost nothing .. its barely a game after all, and we barely can play it .. since the update is not even 10 mins .....playing a game u can do with propper games
The 4000 dollar of monthly Patreon support should give him a graphic card any day.
It's not like he got all that support today after launch, he has probably been scamming his supporters with excuses since the last update.

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
hahah are u serious ?
its the same with all games .. they make some bucks get some new hardware than they abendonn games, and come back to work again if they need new hardware again....espacaly for this dev here ...he abendonned the game for 2 years after he got his grafik card .. now he is back and wants a new one, so spare us the shit about being thankfull because we play a game that cost nothing .. its barely a game after all, and we barely can play it .. since the update is not even 10 mins .....playing a game u can do with propper games
Yeah, I am serious, the guy who develops this took a break, he paused all Patreon payments, and you're still complaining about a FREE game, did you ever support him? I doubt it

Sep 18, 2022
Was it an update worth $50.000?
On Patreon he gets almost 4000$ per month and according to the comments its been over a year since the last update.
Don't know, I don't support on patreon. Neither do you nor do the rest of the complainers here. If he starts putting out more regular updates a I might. I can only assume that his supporters are there of their own free will so they must still judge the game to be worthwhile.

The game is of high quality, and while I'd prefer faster updates, I'm just happy we get to see things progress.

4.30 star(s) 178 Votes