shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Nobody gives a fuck because he takes a year or more between version releases.
And that year is so stressful that he needs to spend months on a Bonus episode to let off steam before going back to the main game again.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
The people playing this for Ashley or Samantha are going to be so disappointed
when they realize they aren't getting endings only Emily is

Reactions: "Download"

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
Havent had a chance to play this in awhile I think last time it was ep5 maybe a bit more the one girl whos rich family that pisses her off wanted her home for a bit so MC went with her that was last I remember.

Looking forward to catching up soon I might be leaving to Hawaii to contribute during the disaster relief operation.... but since I finally got a new laptop kindly given to me for my bday (I think it was possibly stolen due to what I was told they got it for but the person that gave it to me has always been on the up n up and served in the military now I am their boss) Its fast enough to run vn's at least I hope a i7 1100k and rtx 3060 would run some vns...then again some of them might be too graphically intense for this system and might crash it what do I know I'm an amd person....lol

Lucky me yay (sarcasm) so I am scrambling to download titles like this, that I enjoyed and haven't had a chance to check back.

So here's hoping I get some time in my hotel room to chill and play glad to see this is one of the few I enjoyed greatly and its still going unlike another title I really loved but all I see are excuses from the dev now....hopefully I'll be able to post a review in a few days with thoughts on all the content I've missed out on!!!

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
I hope a i7 1100k and rtx 3060 would run some vns...then again some of them might be too graphically intense for this system and might crash it what do I know I'm an amd person....lol
Nice rig. I wouldn't worry about anything here running on it. My aging i5 3600 and 1080 (just upgraded from a 950) has never had any problems playing anything here. I was even playing D4 and BG3, although on lower settings pre-upgrade, LOL

You should have no problem replaying the game. I highly suggest an external hard drive, with backups of files and games though. ;)

Reactions: Plaguerave

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
Nice rig. I wouldn't worry about anything here running on it. My aging i5 3600 and 1080 (just upgraded from a 950) has never had any problems playing anything here. I was even playing D4 and BG3, although on lower settings pre-upgrade, LOL

You should have no problem replaying the game. I highly suggest an external hard drive, with backups of files and games though. ;)
Oh yea all the backups...sheesh the backups..... the models kept telling me "I'm ready for my close-up, Mr. DeVille" so I have gigs of close ups...lmao :p

Reactions: EricGrey
4.30 star(s) 172 Votes