Jan 17, 2021
So question. I'm only now dabbling with the bonus episodes, but the way they are described make it sound like they are just new content inserted into the main storyline? Is that the case? Or are they like what a lot of devs do, and are basically a standalone side story? Can anyone clarify for me?

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
So question. I'm only now dabbling with the bonus episodes, but the way they are described make it sound like they are just new content inserted into the main storyline? Is that the case? Or are they like what a lot of devs do, and are basically a standalone side story? Can anyone clarify for me?
They are individual standalone non-canon side stories. They are not integrated into the main game or storyline in any way.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Wait, I'm confused. Does the planned tags will appear in the main game or just in those dumb bonus episodes?

Planned: Vanilla, Anal, Handjob, Lesbian, Corruption, Sharing, Swinging, Prostitution, Public, Old Man, Domination (Ashley, if you let her.), Vaginal sex
can someone answer ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: srbot2016

Ponyboy451

Feb 27, 2018
Might be a dumb question, but there are some scenes in Bonus 8 (After the Past) that are locked in replay? Are these scenes accessible, and if so, how (since there's no dialogue choices)?

vodoket460

Nov 12, 2019
The walkthrough is bullshit.

It says "Maxing points doesn't really give you anything. Points check are never done at their max possible value. As long as you have close to the max possible point two episodes back at any given points check, you will pass it."

You absolutely do need to have maximum emCP at the end of every episode in order to unlock anything interesting with that character. If you have less than max you will be locked out of actions that grant more points and you'll start failing every points check.

Reactions: phreadom
Nov 30, 2022
The walkthrough is bullshit.

It says "Maxing points doesn't really give you anything. Points check are never done at their max possible value. As long as you have close to the max possible point two episodes back at any given points check, you will pass it."

You absolutely do need to have maximum emCP at the end of every episode in order to unlock anything interesting with that character. If you have less than max you will be locked out of actions that grant more points and you'll start failing every points check.
yep, very strange design of point system. If doesn't forgive mistakes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
anyone care to answer please ?
sharing, swinging and old man have zero to none chances in main game, i would say.
other two can happen, eventually.

though considering overall development speed, we all have to be happy getting already a few full sex scenes.
at one point it looked there wont be any of those anytime soon (or at least for the next 10 years, or till its abandonment):HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: Ghostly

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
anyone care to answer please ?
In one of the bonus scenes, one of the main girl's granddad, who clearly is fucking his maid, fucks her with his big ape of a bodyguard, so there is that, in the main game so far there is none of that, well old men but not fucking.
If you want sex, go elsewhere there is pretty much nothing until the last update when you can fuck a hot nurse.

aramka

Jan 1, 2021
ngl, i'm at ep 5 and i love emily and luis to the death, but what an insufferable mc, like some situations could've definitely been avoided using common sense, plus the lack of lewd scenes is a bummer.
feels more like all tease and no gluckgluck3000

Reactions: phreadom

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
is Dr. Kunieda not a love interest?
pls tell me she is
It's hard to know right now, but chances are she will have some scenes, and maybe a throuple ending with Emma, tough to say though as I am not the Dev. All that's been confirmed is that there are no Ashley or Samantha endings

Reactions: Lecastel
4.30 star(s) 172 Votes