Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
The excuse is simple, hot pussy giving it up after 4 fucking years of blue balling, no fucking brainer, dead set 4 years in dev and what kiss and groped Em the main LI.

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
does the mc ever grow a pair of balls so far all ive seen he's a complete pussy im on chapter 7 or 8 and he's basically a walking doormat.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
does the mc ever grow a pair of balls so far all ive seen he's a complete pussy im on chapter 7 or 8 and he's basically a walking doormat.
Nope, well you do get a chance to stay out in the latest chapter and fuck 2 hot chicks, but if you mean knock Ashs fucking teeth down her throat like he should, then no.

"Download"

Jul 12, 2018
Nope. He will be moron to the end. If your choices based on simping for Emily, than to the end of current content he will remain virgin. And thats what people have for 4 years of development - retard mc without charachter development and no sex if you play in favor of the only one love interest :KEK:

Reactions: sharpys and Havik79

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017

Hey guys, I've been quiet for a while and there's yet to be a single EP11 teaser released...

So what's going on? Well, I've been working on pre production stuff (outfits, environments, writing the episode outline). One of the major ones being the exterior of the halfway house. I've needed this for a long time, there's a lot of scenes I want to write that require a proper exterior environment that's not a simple vignette that can only work with limited camera angles. So I've built it from scratch.

Took a few weeks so it's not comparable to the professional environments out there but I needed something custom to at least somewhat represent the interior layout of the halfway house we've seen thus far.

So, excuse the low quality. To make something really good, I would need months and months of work on this environment alone. But EP11 is waiting so this is as good as it gets for now. I'm going to need a few more environments for EP11 but they won't take any actual modelling and only need texture work so they'll go faster.

So yeah, not very interesting perhaps but I just want to let everyone know that I'm still working on the game.
Thanks,
Az.
see you next yeqr

tagraves15

Dec 27, 2021
I like this game and the premise of the story, but there isn't enough content for this to be so long in development. I mean, there is a hot sex scene with Ashley (in the train bathroom), and if you choose to stay at the club (actual sex), but for the most part there's no content with anyone I want to have content with: Samantha, and Emily, and the Nurse/Doctor. I get drawing things out for the sake of narrative, but we are 10 episodes deep and mc only gets a BJ from Samantha (which was hot) and hot-dogging her ass, which was hot but still just a tease. And fingerblasting Emily WAS hot, but it's not enough. I need more Ashley sexiness, Emily virginity taken, and Samantha milf-mommy-role-play fucking! LOL. There's a way to give people what they want -- from what I've seen people asking for in comments -- and still keep the narrative going. Personally, I'll take one extended scene with Samantha to hold me over for content with the other girls, since that is who MC was crushing on first.

*All of this is a moot point as I play this game for free. My wants shouldn't matter lol*

Reactions: Savilesavile

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Ashley becomes really beautiful when she is wearing a dress in my opinion.
It's such a shame for me that dev decided from beginning that this will be one LI game. And then create so many beautiful characters... The doc is for me such a wasted character. Her interaction (rivalry) with Emily is top material to make a excellent story. Hell, all "side" characters are hot, Sam, Ash, Sam's friends, Ashlyn....

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Yeah honestly
I wouldn't recommend the game to people who don't like & want Emily
Because they will just get disappointed when they find out no other girl will get an ending

I myself wouldn't play this if I didn't like Emily
It's a good thing love her
Agree with you about Emily... Shame for other characters, they are really hot too. Doc is such a cutie...

4.30 star(s) 176 Votes