shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Waiting almost a year for an update that'll probably include only five minutes worth of content is crazy.
Most people aren't waiting with bated breath. Sucks that the updates are slow, but we have lives outside waiting for VNs, when the update comes, it comes, if it doesn't have a lot of content, so be it.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Waiting almost a year for an update that'll probably include only five minutes worth of content is crazy.
it already is over a year, and it will most probably be "almost two years" (if not more)...if update drops ever thats it.
alos that (regular) update will almost certainly include more than "5 minutes of content" - even on full ctrl-skip, if you prefer playing avns that way.

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
People complaining about no update when his Patreon just updated like 3 days ago saying it is almost done
it already is over a year, and it will most probably be "almost two years" (if not more)...if update drops ever thats it.
I'm almost certain it'll probably be another useless and non story relevant "Bonus episode".
I don't think the Dev has a single clue what he's doing concerning the original story plan. I don't think he ever did.

So yeh, Davner. People have a right to complain about this BS, especially those who paid expecting to the get what they paid for. Which signals that those on patreon encouraging this, are nothing more than sheep.

*Advance the fucken story!*
ffs!

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
I'm almost certain it'll probably be another useless and non story relevant "Bonus episode".
I don't think the Dev has a single clue what he's doing concerning the original story plan. I don't think he ever did.

So yeh, Davner. People have a right to complain about this BS, especially those who paid expecting to the get what they paid for. Which signals that those on patreon encouraging this, are nothing more than sheep.

ffs!
It won't be a bonus episode, but the story doesn't seem to be moving much. We'll just come back from the club and then go out with Emily.

Goodz

Jul 4, 2023
You know what I found makes people work harder and faster? Being completely unappreciated and disrespected. Keep it up, guys! You're totally helping.

Davner

Jan 30, 2018

ffs!
So did you not check his Patreon where he gives the update about the newest episode where he says he is almost done? it is free to look at.

"Download"

Jul 12, 2018
You know what I found makes people work harder and faster?
And how did you found this knowledge exactly? Like you actually made some research or have experience in the area? Or you just blurted out this pretentious sentence to give more value to your words after? I think its the last)
Being completely unappreciated and disrespected.
Respect and appreciation needs to be earned, not given. Az have significant funding for AVN dev and his own small army of simps who worships everything he makes or not. Did it change things for the better? of course not. Laughably long updates, stupid bonus episodes when main game progresses at snail pace, MC whos still stupid moron as he was at the beggining without a hint for a character development to at least normal male, story itself progress horribly slowly in updates, content with main girls and in general is ridiculously small for almost 5yo game.
You're totally helping.
What really will help its obligation and refund system on patreon, if supporter didnt liked what and for how long was made for lets say half a year, he can get back from the project owner all the money he spent during this time. Then you will be surprised how many "Creators" from patreon will leave (for obvious reasons) when others start working way more, with better polishing, overall quality and updates will be released on time/way faster. And all of it just because some devs can be legitimately penalized for being lazy, cunning, scumming. Its not your love or appreciation that drives Az to create, but money for work with very easy shedule and pretty gullible clients (supporters).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vonamatas

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
You know what I found makes people work harder and faster? Being completely unappreciated and disrespected. Keep it up, guys! You're totally helping.
its a 2 way street my dude
the dev disrespected his audience first, in the minds of many
and they respond in kind

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Well, time to stop your support then. Problem solved.
The only people complaining are the pirates. The ones supporting him are aware of what's going on and what his work pace is. That's one thing I fail to understand about the pirates here: so fucking stupid that they believe their opinion matters when they aren't paying a dime for any of this. Like their complaints will do anything to change anything the Dev is doing. Just small brained people looking for a reason to feel important.

Oct 25, 2018
The only people complaining are the pirates. The ones supporting him are aware of what's going on and what his work pace is. That's one thing I fail to understand about the pirates here: so fucking stupid that they believe their opinion matters when they aren't paying a dime for any of this. Like their complaints will do anything to change anything the Dev is doing. Just small brained people looking for a reason to feel important.
Damn it, I thought this was a forum for patrons!
I must have got the wrong door!
Damn pirates, how dare they write in this thread!:WaitWhat:

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Yeah the updates are few and far between. And don't tend to pack much content. I think the last update was nothing but a couple of bonus eps, and it had been nearly a year before the update leading to that much.

These things are all true.

Another thing that's true is I don't pay one dime, so I don't complain about these things. lol

If the people paying him are content to pay for little-to-no-content...and they clearly are...so be it.

The only thing i'm mad at this dev for is the fact I can't figure out how to get a gig that sweet. lol

4.30 star(s) 172 Votes