Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
What a shame... Among all the beauties in that scene you guys choose to focus on her neck. Are you guys suddenly became a neck expert or something? Or are you guys desperately need an attention? Maybe you guys trying to show other people how cool you are with your mocking attitude.

You know, people like me spends hours or days to create those kind of artworks just for fun, and in return we don't want anything except your appreciation. But I know what type of guys you are. For you it is easier to upset the creator of art than to like and support his works. If you think you can do better then show your skills here. If not, show some gratitude for those who does such works.

But you guys are minority and won't stop me doing my passion. There are more people who appreciate my work and that's enough for me to continue.

Mr. Vargas

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
This is not about the positive feedbacks at all. This is about how some people choose to react. I am open to all criticisms as long as made with respect. Anyway let's put this behind us. I don't want to disturb people with this issue anymore.

Here is another render for you guys.

Ashley_02_Dvargas.jpg

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
This is not about the positive feedbacks at all. This is about how some people choose to react. I am open to all criticisms as long as made with respect. Anyway let's put this behind us. I don't want to disturb people with this issue anymore.

View attachment 657725
U can spam the thread with these for all I care, makes the wait alot easier, thank you. Are you making lewds as well as pin ups? Cheers!

Mr. Vargas

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
U can spam the thread with these for all I care, makes the wait alot easier, thank you. Are you making lewds as well as pin ups? Cheers!
You are welcome balvenie1401. About your question; naked stuff? Probably. But you won't see any hardcore stuff. This is developer's wish and I respect that. Also there is no need for that. I think Az will continue spoil us with those kind of scenes. Damn, that begining of episode 2 still on my mind :)

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
You are welcome balvenie1401. About your question; naked stuff? Probably. But you won't see any hardcore stuff. This is developer's wish and I respect that. Also there is no need for that. I think Az will continue spoil us with those kind of scenes. Damn, that begining of episode 2 still on my mind :)
Yup, was mostly thinking of HC stuff but I didn't know AZ had wishes on the matter but makes sense.. no worries mate, you can put her in a overall, she'd still be worth it. Thanks for sharing nonetheless mate.

Fernandoegr

Jun 24, 2017

"Ashley render"
Dude, not wanting to sound like a an entitled asshole but, mind doing one for Em?

Mr. Vargas

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Dude, not wanting to sound like a an entitled asshole but, mind doing one for Em?
Sadly I'm having trouble with her model. I did try to recreate her but I didn't like the result. I'm not sure I can make any artwork of her. At least for now.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

View attachment 657725
Well, I love your art and I am going to follow you around so I can see it all ;)

Reactions: Mr. Vargas

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
What a shame... Among all the beauties in that scene you guys choose to focus on her neck. Are you guys suddenly became a neck expert or something? Or are you guys desperately need an attention? Maybe you guys trying to show other people how cool you are with your mocking attitude.

You know, people like me spends hours or days to create those kind of artworks just for fun, and in return we don't want anything except your appreciation. But I know what type of guys you are. For you it is easier to upset the creator of art than to like and support his works. If you think you can do better then show your skills here. If not, show some gratitude for those who does such works.

But you guys are minority and won't stop me doing my passion. There are more people who appreciate my work and that's enough for me to continue.
Neck what neck? :cool:

• Haha

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
What a shame... Among all the beauties in that scene you guys choose to focus on her neck. Are you guys suddenly became a neck expert or something?
Actually, her neck is fine. However, I think one eye is just slightly bigger than the other... Kidding, kidding. :ROFLMAO: Actually, Mr. Vargas , your renders are awesome. Ashley even looks better than in the game, if that's possible. Keep up the good work.

dAAAMN313

Nov 21, 2019
Sadly I'm having trouble with her model. I did try to recreate her but I didn't like the result. I'm not sure I can make any artwork of her. At least for now.
That's a shame,hopefully you can get it right one day,would love some Em artwork :giggle:

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018

View attachment 657725
Man never stop making these, Ash is perfect here, people just don't know how chokers work.

• Love
4.30 star(s) 174 Votes