maybemaybe

Sep 16, 2018
So far it has been one heck of witty and pleasant game. All three main girls are cute, fun and have great personalities, so planned hashtags "prostitution" and "old man" look out of place here. MC is charming and funny ( pls dont change him into some hardened macho retard) so it would be weird to see him encouraging that. The overall tone of the game luckily is not building up for that.
What I mean to say is there are plenty old guy-prostitution-bimbo games around and they all have one common ground - you don't give a crap about characters and just watching them whoring around. And i'm sure many people care for the main characters of THIS game.
I`m all for pervy stuff and all that but just "inside the family" so to speak. "Sisterly lust" style.

StarWulf

Apr 30, 2020
I swear the MC is such an idiot. Would love to be able to actually make choices that mattered but instead we make inconsequential decisions while the MC is an unfiltered idiot that somehow has three women interested in him. I'd love it if the MC could actually behave like he actually spent 4 years in prison and has matured in anyway. Or if the women weren't so uninteresting. I can't stand Ashley or Emily and I don't see the MC really ending up with Samantha with the way he acts.

Love the renders, love the overall idea of the game, just want the MC to be a tiny bit more serious.
So you want him to like being a bitch and love anal? Makes sense.

• Angry
Reactions: yveshana

Mr. Dom

Feb 24, 2019
I swear the MC is such an idiot. Would love to be able to actually make choices that mattered but instead we make inconsequential decisions while the MC is an unfiltered idiot that somehow has three women interested in him. I'd love it if the MC could actually behave like he actually spent 4 years in prison and has matured in anyway. Or if the women weren't so uninteresting. I can't stand Ashley or Emily and I don't see the MC really ending up with Samantha with the way he acts.

Love the renders, love the overall idea of the game, just want the MC to be a tiny bit more serious.
It wasn't prison, it was juvenile detention. WAY way different!

Reactions: Aelth and StarWulf

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Just a great update, I love the progression of Ashley and Emily, and even Emily and the Doctor. Can't wait for the next update.

Reactions: StarWulf

seabass315

Jun 22, 2018
Great game but this chapter was such a let down... nothing exciting happened... just a lot of talking, and talking, and talking, ah well.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
It wasn't prison, it was juvenile detention. WAY way different!
LOL, juvenile detention can actually be worse for people than prison. The fact is that at 15 he was convicted of assault, yet was not treated as an adult despite the violence of what he did, except he served 4 years without getting out early for good behavior. In addition he served until 19 when legal age in the US is 18 so he would have been transferred to a prison and served out his remaining 1 year in a prison.

Regardless, the MC acts like he hasn't aged in 4 years. Shamelessly and idiotically flirting with every woman he sees and somehow all of them find him endearing. I am not asking for the MC to suddenly become more mature, it would however be nice if he acted mature at some point - ever. He is a man child as currently written.

Great game but this chapter was such a let down... nothing exciting happened... just a lot of talking, and talking, and talking, ah well.
And all of the talking is the Man Child somehow having every woman near him loving and putting up with his idiotic flirting. This game has very little sexual content and a story that doesn't seem to really be going anywhere.

Reactions: bottomfeeder

Mr. Dom

Feb 24, 2019
LOL, juvenile detention can actually be worse for people than prison. The fact is that at 15 he was convicted of assault, yet was not treated as an adult despite the violence of what he did, except he served 4 years without getting out early for good behavior. In addition he served until 19 when legal age in the US is 18 so he would have been transferred to a prison and served out his remaining 1 year in a prison.
Actually my home state is also 19. Guess it all depends where the Dev is from and what he is basing it off of.

Reactions: MrFriendly

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Ok, I'm playing the chapter now and quite honestly this is a let down big time, what in the world happened to the mc? In the past chapters, he was charasmatic a solid guy. This chapter it was with just him bitching at this and that or him just being put down or demasculated.

Like, did I miss something was there some kind of vote on the direction to take the story on patreon or something?

Also can we trade Ashley for the doctor? I love her.

Last edited:

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Love the renders, like the ambient, like the story, but i think the pace is a bit too slow for a game like this.

I think by this time we should have seen more action. Again, in the context of this type of games

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Actually my home state is also 19. Guess it all depends where the Dev is from and what he is basing it off of.
That's true, where I'm at we had some problems with rampant abuse in juvie awhile back, people coming out more involved in gangs, etc. It wasn't pretty and going to jd wasn't fun. I talked to one guy who was happy when he finally transferred into prison because the juvie was so mismanaged.

I just doubt that spending 4 years in juvie wouldn't cause him to be a tad bit more mature than he is right now.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Ok I'm playing the chapter now and quite honestly this is a let down big time, what in the world happened to the mc? In the past chapters h was charasmatic and a solid guy. This chapter it was with just him bitching at this and that or him just bring put down or demasculated.

Like, did I miss something? As there some kind of vote on the direction. To take the story on patreon or something?
Yea i noticed that as well, like he was acting really wimpy in this episode and Ash was harder on him than usual, literally every little thing he did bothered her. I mean I like Ash and i like her personality but this felt a bit forced IMO.

Last edited:

Mr. Dom

Feb 24, 2019
Yea i noticed that as well, like he was acting really wimpy in this episode and Ash was harder on him than usual, literally every little thing he did bothered her. I mean I like Ash and i like her personality but this felt a bit forced IMO.
Having just finished my play through, I believe the Dev wants to show that Ash is having a difficult time adjusting to her feelings for the MC. Also, Ash states that she feels that Em belongs to her and Em is falling hard for the MC. I sense a love triangle is going to be happening soon. I don't see a harem tag in the future according to the planned tags, but the Dev may end up adding that ending along the way.

As for the MC bitching a bit, I think that has to do with the fact that he is stuck at home doing chores and playing games, which he doesn't like all that much. He wants to get out and enjoy his freedom after being in juvie for so long. I also believe he is at a loss of what to do with himself. Being a street rat/thug to joining a home that has him feeling like a family just might be throwing him off a bit. He is playing up the pity party for the girls though, working that sympathy card pretty hard.

Last edited:

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
So I glanced over some posts. There is not much "real" content in this update?
Wasn't the last update over 8 months ago? So better wait for 2021 and update 7? :p

4.30 star(s) 173 Votes