Jun 16, 2018
Halfway House [Ep. 6] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren by F95Zone@Sam Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

PC/MAC (367 MB): - -
Mega link with compressed version? None of those links r usefull to me and my internet sucks, so cant download the full game on the mega provided

Reactions: StarWulf

StarWulf

Apr 30, 2020
Fuck so I can't have Sam the only person I liked in this game.:(
Fucking Piece of shit that has Emily as one and only LI what if I don't like her and sure don't like her. (n)
Fuck this game. I feel really sad and angry on AZ.:mad:
I wish I had something that would help me forget this game forever.:(
Then why did you put the time and effort to bother posting this if you hate this game? :unsure:

Its called beating off. Or jilling off. Depending on your genitalia.

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
This game feels like a harem anime...
The MC is so dense...
Dude, this extactly same thought crossed my mind while i was playing this update...
And add to what you said the fact that he only like for real the tsundere-loving-normal girl, even the way he usually behaves is the same of a bunch of shonnen anime's protagonists....and now im sure that the side girls will end up with other characters in the end, because this MC will give up on them for the sake os his friends.
im enjoying the game so far but to be honest i dont expect that the ending will be good...

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
hmmm,this update wasn't bad but in my opinion is that: too much text and very few choices and action :rolleyes:

Phegor

Mar 21, 2017
Renders are very high quality.
Samantha is a cool character.
That's all for the good things. The bad things:
Protagonist is a silver-tongued moron. He's so fucking thick it constantly gets on my nerves.
Ashley, despite being my type of girl, is completely unlikable. Good job mr. writer, I had no idea someone could actually to do that.
Emily is too much of a tsundere stereotype for me to like her. I've read enough of that shit in numerous Japanese VNs, I don't want more of that stuff in western games too.
Very little sexual content so far.
List of planned fetishes is completely not my taste.
In summary, I'm not interested in this game anymore.

Seiko126

Sep 21, 2018
Best update so far I reckon. They should make the Doc a love interest along with Emily because the drama with these two is hilarious. Ashley's cool, she looks good and keeps things crazy but I wouldn't mind if she gets lost for just a couple of days, maybe busy chasing a car or some shit. Good work.

• Love
Reactions: ontach

BogoHobo

Dec 10, 2018
Might see some actual "adult" content around Episode 23 or so at this rate. Some serious grind happening with this one.

Reactions: Gamle
Feb 29, 2020
"You're a nineteen year old dude who just spent four years in juvenile detention. "

Ha nineteen my ass! This dude is clearly in his mid 30's if hes a day.

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
Might see some actual "adult" content around Episode 23 or so at this rate. Some serious grind happening with this one.
Yeah, adult content in EP6 was lacking, but there's actual content in the game - handjob, blowjob in the Ashley path. How is it grind, though? This title flirts with the kinetic novel tag. It's a slow burn, but nothing grindy about it. There are no recurring tasks to accomplish...

BogoHobo

Dec 10, 2018
When I have to click through 30+ minutes of his visit to the hospital with little to no impact on the overall story, I call that grinding it out with some serious mouse clicks. Sorry... I am pretty much done with this one. Besides that, we already know the end of the story. MC rides off into the sunset with the little overprotective teeny bopper...Game Over..

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
this update is a slap into every paetrons and donors face .. after months of nothng we get 5 mins story content, and rest grinding shit, with nonsens and crapp.this was a nice game. now it just became the next one on a list with crapp and shitty content thnx to a lazy DEV who thinks rendering 500 imgaes in 4 months is good work ..others do 500 images in 2 weeks ...

akenedy

May 3, 2017
The renders in this update were beautiful, really gorgeous to look at. And the complaints lack of sexual content are fair for those who supported the dev for it specifically, but the game from the start was heavily story focused and I don't see how it changed much to give a different impression. There was a lot of nudity and light erotic stuff, fitting to the tone of the game.

4.30 star(s) 178 Votes