Dec 2, 2019
Fantastic characters, great story, relatable MC who doubts himself, gets angry, busts chops, tries to be real... not just a "First day at my landlady's house, heh heh heh, lights off and time to grope everybody and then get up and peek in the shower" typical Fap Story MC.

All the characters are believable and well-written. Including the characters the MC can be buds with, such as the Mechanic and the Parole Officer. Makes the whole story richer.

I really don't dig slim, small chested gals but the other "violent resident" is adorable by her personality/facial expressions/background. When a dev can get you into a gal who normally isn't your type, he's a master at the trade.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
twin tape deck fuck i fell old.
I know that kind of feeling. A bit over a decade back, I bought an old car because I needed cheap wheels. 1978 Cordoba, from the original owner. He worked at a local CBS affiliate. About two weeks after I bought it, I'm sitting in my driveway staring at this ancient AM/FM deck. I poke the tuner display with my finger-

It folds down. My car had an 8-track deck in it. I laughed like a maniac for a bit over that one.

Reactions: thunderkiss321

huyalin123

Jul 2, 2018
Wow i just found this gem and it instantly became my favourite game. Amazing renders, well developed characters, actually kinda "believable" story. Looking forward to next release :)

Reactions: Wugga and Abhai
Jan 10, 2020
OH MY GOOOD

I am just in fucking love with this game!!!
Their personalities are so well done, and Monroe is just a mf great guy, I want this game to be finished as soon as possible but I don't want it to eeeeend!!! AAAH

Things I'd love would be added, the option for you to clean the dishes in place of EM on ep1 so when you get beaten up u can say "Well, I won't be able to help you for the time being anymore" Or something like it
And like ThunderRob said it seems option lacker for not beeing able to choose the other girls Kuni, Sam and Ash as ur otp. And would love an Harem option even if it would be hard as hell to get that, just for the thrill.
I hope Louis can meet someone from those college girls he mentions so much, so than Ash is totally ours hahaha

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
Hi
Can someone share a save and persistent file with unlocked gallery please?
I searched the whole thread and couldn't find one.
If someone can share it would be great.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Here is my save.

(This file is from creating my audio mod for this game. So if there's an error about missing files, you might have to install it too).

Last edited:

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Hi
Can someone share a save and persistent file with unlocked gallery please?
I searched the whole thread and couldn't find one.
If someone can share it would be great.
If it were me, I would just play the game with the walkthrough normally. Adding a mod and using someone else's save just seems silly.....and if you are solely looking for a quick wank using the gallery, you might be disappointed.

Reactions: mojococo and Abhai

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
If it were me, I would just play the game with the walkthrough normally. Adding a mod and using someone else's save just seems silly.....and if you are solely looking for a quick wank using the gallery, you might be disappointed.
Can only agree with BisonFan02, even though I put the save file here. The strength of the game is not a fast wank/fap. It's the good story with great dialogues - and of course hot and sexy pics. If it's only to see this pics, better unren the game. Without to know the story the gallery is kind of incomplete.

4.30 star(s) 172 Votes