-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Halfway House [Ep.5] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren v0.8 by F95Zone@Sam and Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

PC (264 MB): - - -
MAC (247 MB): - - -

Last edited:

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I downloaded the Mega link twice and got an error message that there was no content?! The Mega link appears to be toast, so trying another one downloading at a snail's pace.

Ghosthands

May 4, 2018
Really do like this game but kinda lost my happiness at seeing this update after playing it. I get that a story should take time to develop and everything but there was nothing in this episode except exposition. (although i will point out that I am missing the Ashley round 2 scene, so there could be something there. Maybe a dirty pic or something.)

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Really do like this game but kinda lost my happiness at seeing this update after playing it. I get that a story should take time to develop and everything but there was nothing in this episode except exposition. (although i will point out that I am missing the Ashley round 2 scene, so there could be something there. Maybe a dirty pic or something.)
More than maybe.

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
There's a blowjob scene with Ashley.

Reactions: Davner

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
That was a weird way to end the episode. MC about to get KO'd by a shampoo bottle of death.

4.30 star(s) 178 Votes