BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Google works fine. If you get the message that it's been downloaded too much just add it to your own gdrive then make a copy of it and download the copy.
Not to be a dick, but those links are for patrons. Games that get uploaded here receive new mirrors....not using the exact ones from a patron post.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
That was a weird way to end the episode. MC about to get KO'd by a shampoo bottle of death.
Yeah Emily is my least favorite girl because she acts like a child. The developer said that she is the main love interest? Just shoot myself. I cant stand her. Didn't even give me the choice to back out. No... basically its a force relationship that I could care less about.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Speaking of fan service, where's the incest patch? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) None of that step-nonsense neither, just full blown alabama-style wincest <3

Reactions: xSessive

NoPPo

Jun 7, 2017
soo all that waiting for just one scene fck me i like the update but damn i was expecting more

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Well, I can't say I'm too thrilled with this update. It was pretty boring, no matter which route.

Reactions: campfap and Kond

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Three Choices. Three. And two of them was with Luis.

No progression with anyone save for a lewd scene with Ashley based on a variable that was added to her.

I like story progression, but a lot of the MC's super drawn out conversations in this one just felt like reading word salad. The lack of progression with the girls made the update worse. Just lots of text, a possible handy and Emily in the shower for fan service I'm pretty sure.

Reactions: botc76 and Kond

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
This was basically a setup update. I assume that shampoo bottle is going to hurt MC (he already has head injuries) which will result in Emily feeling super bad and her trying to take care of him even more. The other things were all setups for future updates too. MC finding Emily's friend, Ashley helping with Emily and Sam and her "business" date.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Know what, never mind that incest patch, now that I think about it, it makes no sense.
No, no ... don't give up so easily - it could still be done. :LOL: :love: The judge could give custody of the MC to his Mom - kind of like in House Arrest - now she is responsible for keeping him in line. All the other girls are his sisters.

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
Maybe i understood something wrong, but...
I was thinking that ashley had a thing for MC from the start and was messing with him trying to call his attention (since she saw that he liked Emily), but she volunteered to help him with Emily, so i cant imagine why she went after him all this time since she didnt do the same with Luis, that actually likes her (and i ask "god" that she actually doesn't like Luis..the pic that she gave him makes me wonder), so the slut excuse dont stick. Damn, Luis is a cool dude but i want to cockblock him so hard that Ashley will forget that he exists... and yes, Ashley is my favorite girl in this game.:D

4.30 star(s) 178 Votes