beboybe3

Jun 5, 2017
the update was pretty chill, bit too chill...give Em some action man! Give her oil massage ep or something please!

Reactions: ontach

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i keep uncooked spaghetti noodles in the fridge...unsealed spaghetti attracts these lil bugs around here..so into the fridge it goes..voila..no lil bugs
also..350-ish of the new renders were just shifting seating positions :p i think Dr Cutie MacAsianhotty is the actual LI..cause you going back to the hospital son..game is an injury simulator

Reactions: ontach and campfap

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
MC feels like a Female Proganitist Talk Talk, let's get some action with Samantha, will check back again in a year, maybe

Reactions: Mormont

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Walkthrough for EP5 ?
Really is either unnecessary due to so little room for missing anything, or impossible as no one knows how the one decision flagged as important, will impact future releases.

For now only one choice seems to make a difference: it's after watching Emily's ass and Ashley asks you who has the best one. Whoever you choose will be maxed for corruption; can't max both.

Reactions: Mars88

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
After a lot of tease and even 2 Cumshots I think it's time that the MC makes Ashley cum. And I hope we will see where Emily has got her tattoo.

4.30 star(s) 178 Votes