Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
After the horrible almost rape and beating the MC went through these two have got to have a deep connection. I don't think it's an idiotic dream to want these two to wind up together. Samantha gets in a wreck with her Porshce and the MC pulls her out of the firey heap of twisted metal. That should seal the deal.

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
After the horrible almost rape and beating the MC went through these two have got to have a deep connection. I don't think it's an idiotic dream to want these two to wind up together. Samantha gets in a wreck with her Porshce and the MC pulls her out of the firey heap of twisted metal. That should seal the deal.
Wreck a Porche, u heretic... :p

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Just found this game and finished episode 4 and starting episode 5 now and I gotta say, this game has to have some of the better male characters than I seen from most games I have stumbled across on this site. Luis and Monroe are the homies, if I had the choice I would die saving both of them. Hell, I would let Luis fuck Ashley and Monroe fuck Samantha.

Sox60Six

Nov 30, 2019
Found this watching an LP on the Hub.
Unless something goes sideways, this dev's getting a fiver once the finish line gets crossed!

Morkovv

Apr 11, 2019
Dudes, my game keeps freezing when it has to load a new image after a couple of successful scene changes every time I play it. It eventually does load it, but not until a good 20-30 seconds have passed only to do the same thing with the next one. This makes animation viewing impossible for me. I did a quick search and have not seemed to find anyone who's had the same issue (lazily though). What could it be? I've extracted the archive a couple of times in both my ssd and hdd.

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
I am enjoying it very much. Nice to see something a bit different. I hope you continue. thanks for the share

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Man so much emotion over this... Okay I'll make my self 100% clear. You can romance all the girls during the duration of your stay. You can do the dirty with them, go out on dates with the and what ever else I come up with. But in the end you will or won't only end up with one = Emily

There's a plot reason for that and I'm not changing my main story arc even if a lot of people end up hating the game because they don't like Emily or want a harem ending.

You will or wont (depending on Emily's LP) end up with Emily in the postscript in the final episode. There's still the entire game to spend time with the girl or girls you do like if you hate Emily.
Jesus Christ, it's like My Sister, My Roommate all over again. Even if you can 'romance' and 'do the dirty' with all 3 girls, if you have to watch 2 of them end up with someone else by the end of the game, that isn't satisfying for anyone except the ntr fans. And if you don't think losing your potential love interest to someone else is ntr, you should look up the definition, it doesn't have to involve them getting fucked on screen. Why would you force players to choose 1 girl or none of them? In most of these games the 'endings' involve a handful of renders and a wall of text explaining how the story ends. Could you not just make 3 different endings? If it won't change the events during your stay at the house, then why not have multiple endings? And if the MC does actually lose Samantha and Ashley to other men during the course of the game, be up front about that shit. Do they both just end up alone at the end? Does Ashley just leave the house and walk off into the sunset? Sticking by your original story arc is only a good thing if your original story arc doesn't suck. Don't let your stubbornness turn your game into Mass Effect 3. If the ending sucks, that is all anyone remembers.

4.30 star(s) 172 Votes