4.70 star(s) 18 Votes

KrasuePi

Restless Spirit
Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
Cover.png

Overview:
Within these old halls, the spirit of a woman roams. She thirsts for the blood of men and is unrelenting in her pursuit. Can you escape the Pale Widow or will you succumb to her desires?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-06-23
Release Date: 2024-06-22
Developer: Krasue Games - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.8
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9-2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Vesle

Jun 11, 2018
This game so far disables anything that allows attachment to it.

Trying to open cheat engine, and the game automatically closes it.

ChaoticGoon

Aug 21, 2021
This game so far disables anything that allows attachment to it.

Trying to open cheat engine, and the game automatically closes it.
Okay I think this game should be reported and taken down. It seems like any searches that contain the word "cheat" automatically get closed. I don't think it's just cheat engine, it's just anything that has the word 'cheat' on it. That's malicious as fuck. No - not just looking it up on F95, if you look it up on DDG or maybe even Google, it autocloses your browser.
That's literally almost the same as Sonic the Gathering's DRM features. No game should do this.

EDIT #1: Running it with Sandboxie allowed me to bypass this.
EDIT #2: The developer of this game has agreed with the AC concerns and as of the writing of this edit, the AC has been removed with some additional features implemented and rebalances. Additionally, another user uploaded a decked-out save with lots of money, so there's that.

Last edited:

KrasuePi

Restless Spirit
Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
Okay I think this game should be reported and taken down. It seems like any searches that contain the word "cheat" automatically get closed. I don't think it's just cheat engine, it's just anything that has the word 'cheat' on it. That's malicious as fuck. No - not just looking it up on F95, if you look it up on DDG or maybe even Google, it autocloses your browser.
That's literally almost the same as Sonic the Gathering's DRM features. No game should do this.

EDIT: Running it with Sandboxie allowed me to bypass this.
I used a third-party anti-cheat plugin and had no idea it did this. The browsers I run have no issues, but typing "cheat" into Edge does indeed seem to close it. I'll make sure to remove it from any future games and updates.

EDIT: The anti-cheat has been removed, disregard this message and any others mentioning it.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 18 Votes