Unity Completed Hana Exposure! A Blooming Flower~ [v1.04] [Flimsy]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

Mr.Johnson

Oct 31, 2019
After selecting the lifesaver job and proceeding through the events for a while, the screen blacks out and becomes inoperable in the scene right after the guests running by the pool.
This symptom occurs every time.
The version is 0.62 and the level is 5.

asdfghjklpoiu

Feb 26, 2020
Hi FlimsyDev

I seem to be having a technical issue: Once I enter the 3d world (outside cutscenes), the character permanently walks forwards, and only by pressing the "down" arrow key can I change direction (but not stop). The other directions, left and right, don't do anything. This happens directly after the cutscene where you leave the clothing shop. If I let go of the down key, she will start walking upwards, in this case directly into the clothing shop door. Interacting with it works, and I can enter or leave the shop but still only move north-south.

So far, nothing I've been able to do has stopped this. I've tried restarting the game, loading again, unplugging keyboards and other input devices, restarting my pc, changing monitor resolution, nothing's helped! I also can't exit the game (the exit button and options buttons on the main menu are greyed out) so I need to Alt+F4 out whenever I want to quit the game.

I'm running Windows 10 and the 0.62 Windows version. Any ideas? Can I provide logs of some form?

Thanks

IsahKeim

Sep 7, 2020
I must be dreaming. I played this game long time ago and I loved it so much. When Flimsy went to the hiatus I was thinking that maybe this game is gonna be abandoned and i was really sad because this is an amazing game. I came here for casuality and I found that the game was not abandoned. I'm very very happy, can't wait to try the new update :D

Dariusex007

Apr 3, 2018
I must be dreaming. I played this game long time ago and I loved it so much. When Flimsy went to the hiatus I was thinking that maybe this game is gonna be abandoned and i was really sad because this is an amazing game. I came here for casuality and I found that the game was not abandoned. I'm very very happy, can't wait to try the new update :D
we are two

Nov 17, 2021
hello, i'm stuck at the 2nd petal in the game
Although I have done the activities in all locations, I cannot pass to the third level.

solved: going to the bar and working for the second time will solve your problem

Last edited:
Jul 7, 2021
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes