Unity Completed Hana Exposure! A Blooming Flower~ [v1.04] [Flimsy]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

Apr 2, 2019
What news? Last progress log was back on Nov 7th lol. Are you using IE or something?
Not even 1 month has passed since his last update, in which he specified exactly how much work he has to do until the next one can be posted. Have patience.

Mikado01

Oct 8, 2022
Heyo I'm new to this app so don't know if this is the best way to contact you. I really enjoyed every second of this game and I'm very, very excited to see where it develops in future. The progression feels natural and not forced like many other games in this genre and each character have so much, well, character. Keep up the good work and hopefully this comment is in the right place lmao.

Libelle

Jul 17, 2017
There's nothing on the patreon that would indicate a release on christmas.
Futhermore in a reply to a patreon 3 days ago from the dev they were saying they can't give a release date yet since they're still working a secret thing they're adding and to expect more details in an update of the current or january progress log.

Reactions: yhbt

mlkey

Oct 4, 2018
There's nothing on the patreon that would indicate a release on christmas.
Futhermore in a reply to a patreon 3 days ago from the dev they were saying they can't give a release date yet since they're still working a secret thing they're adding and to expect more details in an update of the current or january progress log.
BRUH

1671947045448.png

Ofthewildbloods

Nov 10, 2017
Leave it up to them if they want to support the creator. Chances are if they really like the game and have the disposable income they will do so. No need to bait them with a vague comment that implies that patreons have a concrete release date.
I think the intent here is that they'd know more about release date if they support the creator not for shaming those who support

Reactions: 7490327

Apr 2, 2019
Leave it up to them if they want to support the creator. Chances are if they really like the game and have the disposable income they will do so. No need to bait them with a vague comment that implies that patreons have a concrete release date.
Look back at how this guy comments the thread, impatient like a child trying to hurry the creator without even supporting him, while being angry at not being able to get the final product instantly.

Libelle

Jul 17, 2017
Look back at how this guy comments the thread, impatient like a child trying to hurry the creator without even supporting him, while being angry at not being able to get the final product instantly.
Dude is impatient yes. He's not demanding a faster release however and is not trying to hurry anyone. He hasn't once demanded it released immediatly or faster. And y'know there can be any number of reasons someone isn't supporting a developer financially. They could have no disposable income for example. Also I'm going out on a guess here and say that this persons english skills are rudimentary at best. It might be entirely possible that they do not intend to come across as as they are, but that's hard to do when they barely even speak the language. Their mother tonque seems to be a cyrilic language and most of their replies in english are extremly short so I'd hazard this guess as accurate. Just try to have a little consideration.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes