Unity Completed Hana Exposure! A Blooming Flower~ [v1.04] [Flimsy]

4.40 star(s) 42 Votes

moon.buster

Jan 21, 2020
I am once again asking for naked Mei scenes
Nah, I think naked Mei scenes would totally ruin the game for me. The whole point of it is Hana's exposure, not Mei's. Perhaps if we had a few solo Mei exposure scenes it could be okay but if it were the two of them getting naked together it would spoil the fun completely, there's nothing I hate more than when a dev promises 'exhibitionism' but instead, only gives us 'groupsex' or 'group-exposure'.

This game is fantastic as it is, as far as I'm concerned one of the most highly anticipated games in the exhibitionism genre to date. The update size-to-time ratio is also very good, perhaps the best out of all the dev's I've seen who, by and large, can't seem to get enough milk out of their patreon's no matter how hard they tug. I mean sure, you might say Flimsy takes his time over the updates but in the end, the update is always worth the wait. By comparison, most other devs either give us a quick but microscopically small update, or, worse yet, make us wait months and months for a mocroscopically small update.

Far as I see it, Flimsey is doing a damn good job with Hana's exposure and needn't change a damn thing! Well, maybe just one slight change, instead of ending at the 7th, how about having the game end at the 7777777...th exposure level instead, haha I really don't want to see this awesome game come to an end! :)

Zeldapro

Jun 25, 2020
Nah, I think naked Mei scenes would totally ruin the game for me. The whole point of it is Hana's exposure, not Mei's. Perhaps if we had a few solo Mei exposure scenes it could be okay but if it were the two of them getting naked together it would spoil the fun completely, there's nothing I hate more than when a dev promises 'exhibitionism' but instead, only gives us 'groupsex' or 'group-exposure'.

This game is fantastic as it is, as far as I'm concerned one of the most highly anticipated games in the exhibitionism genre to date. The update size-to-time ratio is also very good, perhaps the best out of all the dev's I've seen who, by and large, can't seem to get enough milk out of their patreon's no matter how hard they tug. I mean sure, you might say Flimsy takes his time over the updates but in the end, the update is always worth the wait. By comparison, most other devs either give us a quick but microscopically small update, or, worse yet, make us wait months and months for a mocroscopically small update.

Far as I see it, Flimsey is doing a damn good job with Hana's exposure and needn't change a damn thing! Well, maybe just one slight change, instead of ending at the 7th, how about having the game end at the 7777777...th exposure level instead, haha I really don't want to see this awesome game come to an end! :)
Group exhibitionism is still exhibitionism tho?

Reactions: HS1990 and ssiab74

ssiab74

Oct 15, 2022

I don't really want her getting in on every scene or anything, just one or two possible scenes would be nice. Definitely not asking for group sex, I prefer the way it is now since it's so fucking hard to find NSFW games in this style (or really at all) that just focus on exhibitionism or ENF without turning into full on sex/rape. It mostly just boils down to me preferring Mei's design and personality to Hana's and wanting her to get some sort of lewd scene or two

moon.buster

Jan 21, 2020
I don't really want her getting in on every scene or anything, just one or two possible scenes would be nice. Definitely not asking for group sex, I prefer the way it is now since it's so fucking hard to find NSFW games in this style (or really at all) that just focus on exhibitionism or ENF without turning into full on sex/rape. It mostly just boils down to me preferring Mei's design and personality to Hana's and wanting her to get some sort of lewd scene or two

Yeah if it was done that way it would be cool to see - maybe something like a Hana's revenge side plot to work along with the main story would be a cool idea, something like, one Hana's revenge event for every lewdness level would be nice (provided that Hana is never naked for any of them) that would be something I'd quite enjoy seeing myself!

Reactions: ssiab74 and HS1990

moon.buster

Jan 21, 2020
Group exhibitionism is still exhibitionism tho?
Kind of but there's a very thin line here. I guess it all depends on your definition of what constitutes true exhibitionism (which in all honesty, is a slightly vague tag in and of itself, with exact definitions/expectations tending to vary from person to person).

In one way I see your point and begrudgingly agree but in another, I don't and think the correct tag should be something different, because in the end they are slightly different fetishes of the same genre.

For instance:

- If everyone in the scene is naked, without a single clothed person, can you call this exhibitionism?

In my view definitely not (you would probably call it nudism - as in nudist, singular)! In theory, you would need at least one fully clothed person in the scene for it to count as even the weakest form of exhibitionism. The higher the ratio of clothed - to - non clothed people in the scene, the harder the form of exhibionism (think of it in terms of how people would label games as having either 'weak' or 'hard' NTR). That's why they call it the nudist beach, not the exhibitionist beach (lol).

- What if there are only two people in the scene, if they were both naked, we would call this a simple vanilla sex scene, so can we call this exhibitionism if only one of them is naked even though they are the only two people to begin with?

Technically yes, you could call this exhibitionism and by comparision to the example above (1 clothed and all others naked) the ratio of nude - to - non nude people is actually higher here, at 50 - 50% so if done right, a two person, one naked, one fully clothed at all times scene, can be really hot and almost as good (though not really) as one where a single naked woman is surrounded by a bunch of fully clothed people. (Consider the classic example of a woman answering the door to the mail man in only a towel, when unsurpisingly indeed, the towel falls to the floor, sudden and unexpectedly! - An oldie but a goodie none the less, which never seems to loose appeal).

Which brings us to the conclusion, the hardest possible definition for the term exhibitionism is one person naked, with everone else clothed. ;)

(Edit: Continued two posts down)

Last edited:

Zeldapro

Jun 25, 2020
You need at least one fully clothed person in the scene for it to count as even the weakest form of exhibitionism.
Why are there so many exhibitionism-scenes where only one character is in it and they are naked then? Exhibitionism, at least how it is used in media like this, is generally the concept of being naked in public for the sake of inherit sexual pleasure. A singular nudist just sitting in a room of clothed people who don't care would logically be less of an exhibitionist than a duo going down the street showing off.

moon.buster

Jan 21, 2020
Why are there so many exhibitionism-scenes where only one character is in it and they are naked then? Exhibitionism, at least how it is used in media like this, is generally the concept of being naked in public for the sake of inherit sexual pleasure. A singular nudist just sitting in a room of clothed people who don't care would logically be less of an exhibitionist than a duo going down the street showing off.
By and large yes, no one's arguing that outdoor exhibitionism is not a harder form of exhibitionism than in-door (generally, though again, there are excepions to this rule) but I think you've slightly misunderstood my argument and I also think you're confusing exhibitionism with voyeurism - too - slightly. Though you do raise a few excellent points which I may have failed to address in my last post:

- Can a solo nude scene ever be considered as exhibitionism?

Yes, indeed it can! However, in this case, we are towing a very thin line between voyeurism and exhibitionism. Take the example of a woman changing clothes with the curtains left open (or a public place such as being hidden in the bushes at a park ect.), though she knows that no one is watching she still can't be sure and therefore yes, there is indeed an argument for weak (or soft) exhibitionism here.

But now let's consider a scene with a solo woman showering in a bathroom with no windows, a locked door and even a towel covering up the key hole on the doorhandle (and before you ask - yes, for filp's sake! - she's even taken the time to roll up and place an additional towel along the crevice between the floor and the bottom of the door, wall frame to wall frame, as a super safety precaution!), in other words, absolutely no danger of being seen by anyone at all. Here, not only, is there no argument for exhibitionism what-so-ever, even any kind of argument for voyeurism is an extremely weak one at best - because in a sense, the player (who is kind of only presently watching, is only watching as how say, God, is the only one watching each time you take a shower in real life! Right!?). I mean, she doesn't know you're watching, the writer doesn't tell you she doesn't know you're watching, therefore he doesn't know you're watching either and thus, as far as the story is concerned, no one but God (as well as you - as it were!) at this point, is actually watching!

- Okay I get your point about the Girl showering in the ''deadlock sealled'' bathroom Doctor but what about the first case? If it at least, is indeed an illustration of soft exhibitionism, why then does it tow the line between exhibitionism and voyeurism?

The distinguishing factor here of course is whether or not the (Master - I mean) writer tells us if one (or more) person/s - is/are watching. If no one is in fact watching and we are given no reason to suspect that absolutely no one may be watching in hiding, then yes, the argument for extremely soft exhibitionism still holds, because at any moment, someone could in fact appear before her very eyes and she would become 'exposed' before them - moving us from 'soft' to 'hard' exhibitionism.

However, If the writer tells us that someone is watching but remaining extra vigilant not to be caught watching, then in this case, the argument for weak exhibitionism becomes obscured and we now find ourselves tripped over the line - into the fetish of voyeurism rather than exhibitionsim.

On the other hand, if the hidden person (or people), at any point, come out of hiding and make her aware of their presence - it is at this time - the very moment she realises she's actually being watched where we cross back over the line between voyeurism to exhibitionism again. Furthermore, at this point, we also pass from soft, to hard exhibitionism and again, the bigger the audience, the harder the exhibitionism.

If you'd like a working example of this, have a go at 'Rogue Like: Evolution' by Oni, perhaps one of the best examples to illustrate this particular point I'm making here. When playing 'Rogue Like' you should notice that the sense of danger feels at its least, when you are making her strip in public but no one is actually there watching. She even feels safest this way but then suddenly a student or two notices her, she then becomes alarmed and the sense of danger becomes more vivid - then a few more students catch on to what's happning, alarming her further. Suddenly many more students catch on to the girl standing naked in public and the sense of danger increases intensely. Until finally, the danger level reaches it's climax
(''Over 9000!? What 9000!!!?'') Yes Vegita that's it exactly! At this point everyone is watching and the exhibition level is just about as hard as it's gonna get! Awe but then grouchy old Professor X has to come along bizzing in your head and spoil all the fun!

And that, in a nutshell my friend, is the difference between soft/hard - exhibitionism/voyeurism ;)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Zeldapro

moon.buster

Jan 21, 2020
A final point I failed to touch on, I disagree that a duo exposing themselves outside is 'harder' exhibitionism than a solo indoor exhibitionist (with a crowd - sized x - watching) but I will concede that an outdoor due, are a 'harder' example of exhibitionism than an indoor due (with a crowd - sized x - watching). Over and above that though, a solo outdoor exhibitionist, is a 'harder' example of exhibitionism than all of the above (outdoor duo included of course)! ;)

Last edited:

Glemer

May 18, 2022
I am once again asking for naked Mei scenes
as I was going through some of the images in the game to make a game cover for my game library manager, I came across a nude base of Mei in the last CG of 0.62 (she was only clothed in the scene). perhaps the dev(s) will have something for her after all.

HypedOrange

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2022
as I was going through some of the images in the game to make a game cover for my game library manager, I came across a nude base of Mei in the last CG of 0.62 (she was only clothed in the scene). perhaps the dev(s) will have something for her after all.
Pic or didn't happened!

4.40 star(s) 42 Votes