Unity Completed Hana Exposure! A Blooming Flower~ [v1.04] [Flimsy]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

Glemer

May 18, 2022
while im at it, also uploading what i came up with, both how the original CG looked ingame, and with just the bases and such. perhaps what it might've looked like with a nude mei. also of course spoilers for anyone who hasn't gotten to the end of the game or anyone who wants to save seeing nude mei until it's officially released (hopefully).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ssiab74

Oct 15, 2022
from what I found Mei's always been clothed on her bases on other CGs, so I wonder if something was planned and thrown out.
Yeah, I dug through every single one and this was the only one where her clothes were a second layer, unlike a lot of Hana's

Glemer

May 18, 2022
Yeah, I dug through every single one and this was the only one where her clothes were a second layer, unlike a lot of Hana's
my guess is the artist they commission does nude bases when Hana is present in a scene, but this doesn't explain all the other CGs with multiple characters where only Hana has a nude base. the only outliers are the aforementioned CG which is second to last this build (named "glasses" in the files), and the CG during the last pedal in the onsen, where the men take off their towels (it isn't even a clothing layer, just 3 separate background images that change). perhaps all characters will have clothing layers going forward, but it seems inconsistent. because of all of this I bet they had plans for Mei in the glasses CG.

also, if I remember correctly, every CG that doesn't have the "chibi" designs has a nude base for Hana. this even includes the infirmary CGs, although most in there use the chibi style. as far as I could tell, the chibi CGs don't use any layers besides faces, so no nude NPCs for example. there is a mostly-nude NPC in the showers before the chibi CG where Hana showers in her white translucent swimsuit, but I don't even remember seeing her while playing.

moon.buster

Jan 21, 2020
No Window interface, no saves on first day, no obvious path to finish the first day? Awesome. Uninstalled.
The game has an auto-save feature, you must complete the first quest on each path (in any order you like) and it will save the game for you.

- Dress shop
- Bar & guys outside
- Swimming Pool (Work & Relaxation)
- Tavern
- Park, Vendor & Lake (all on same mini-map but may not be needed to complete first day - can't remember)
- Sauna (Work & Relaxation but also may not be available on day one)

(After finishing the first quest in each event chain return to Tavern and sleep - you will find a letter on the desk, read it for a level up event and the game should auto-save but you may need to sleep again for the auto-save to happen. Either way, game will notify you of auto-save when it happens.)

*P.S. This is one of the best ENF/Exhibitionism games in current production (if you're a fan of the genre - highly recommended that you don't dismiss it too quickly. I was also put off slightly by the mechanics to begin with but once I got my head around them, I was pleased to discover that my patience was not wasted).

Last edited:

bananaphony

Sep 6, 2018
Content
Progress log here! Hopefully the last one before release.
For starters, the Japanese translation. As of right now, the translation is done all the way up to level 6. The epilogue level is being translated, and it should be done in just a few more days. There is also a few minor things that will need to be translated, such as the descriptions of the memories, NPC dialogue, etc. I also still need to go through the whole thing and give a good check and make sure that the original atmosphere is kept as intact as possible through the translation.
All in all, the translation is about 75% done. It will absolutely be done in time.
Part of the translation process was compiling all of the text into a single file for the sake of making life easier for the translator, and there were a couple of additional things that came out of this step. On one hand there were quite a few typos that were spotted by software during the compiling, so expect even less typos. Another thing that came out of this was an accurate word count for the game.
The length of all of the main events combined is 145,000 words. A quick search online says that the average length of a novel is roughly 90,000 words. Yeah, I think I may have gone a bit overboard...
I have been polishing the game in various areas that needed some minor things. An event were Hana's panties fall, I added a physical object of it to the world for immersion purposes. Some CGs in which Hana's body would logically be wet did not have waterdrop overlays to show Hana being wet. The overlays for them have been made and added. During the level 3 pool events, Hana discovers the fun thing about the white swimsuit during both the swimming, and lifeguard event chains. It didn't make sense for her to discover it twice, so I added a small minor addition to how those events play in the case that you have already seen either of the event chains. The bathhouse and clothing shop buildings at the town were made from scratch and revamped. There had been some visual glitches with the different quality settings, so I've been tweaking them and fixing them. Minor adjustments like these have been taking place.
Anyhow, aside from the translation, the other main thing is the CGs. All of the main event CGs are complete, which means that all of those CGs that require many expressions, outfits, bodies, and so on are done. Right now the main thing that is left are 4 minor CGs for the epilogue which are mostly static, so they should be done fairly fast.
There are also a few small things being made for the product page and such, but I'll be leaving that for the next post. So long as everything goes well, the next post will be a pre release post instead of a progress log.
Quick question before ending the log, are there any specific sites that you would like to see the game sold at?

That'll be it for now. Thank you for supporting the development of Hana's Exposure!
Hmm... forgot to mention this, but this is also the last time I'll be calling the game as such. The game will release under a new name for it's final release.

nwioqfnqowifn

Jan 21, 2020
Content
Progress log here! Hopefully the last one before release.
For starters, the Japanese translation. As of right now, the translation is done all the way up to level 6. The epilogue level is being translated, and it should be done in just a few more days. There is also a few minor things that will need to be translated, such as the descriptions of the memories, NPC dialogue, etc. I also still need to go through the whole thing and give a good check and make sure that the original atmosphere is kept as intact as possible through the translation.
All in all, the translation is about 75% done. It will absolutely be done in time.
Part of the translation process was compiling all of the text into a single file for the sake of making life easier for the translator, and there were a couple of additional things that came out of this step. On one hand there were quite a few typos that were spotted by software during the compiling, so expect even less typos. Another thing that came out of this was an accurate word count for the game.
The length of all of the main events combined is 145,000 words. A quick search online says that the average length of a novel is roughly 90,000 words. Yeah, I think I may have gone a bit overboard...
I have been polishing the game in various areas that needed some minor things. An event were Hana's panties fall, I added a physical object of it to the world for immersion purposes. Some CGs in which Hana's body would logically be wet did not have waterdrop overlays to show Hana being wet. The overlays for them have been made and added. During the level 3 pool events, Hana discovers the fun thing about the white swimsuit during both the swimming, and lifeguard event chains. It didn't make sense for her to discover it twice, so I added a small minor addition to how those events play in the case that you have already seen either of the event chains. The bathhouse and clothing shop buildings at the town were made from scratch and revamped. There had been some visual glitches with the different quality settings, so I've been tweaking them and fixing them. Minor adjustments like these have been taking place.
Anyhow, aside from the translation, the other main thing is the CGs. All of the main event CGs are complete, which means that all of those CGs that require many expressions, outfits, bodies, and so on are done. Right now the main thing that is left are 4 minor CGs for the epilogue which are mostly static, so they should be done fairly fast.
There are also a few small things being made for the product page and such, but I'll be leaving that for the next post. So long as everything goes well, the next post will be a pre release post instead of a progress log.
Quick question before ending the log, are there any specific sites that you would like to see the game sold at?

That'll be it for now. Thank you for supporting the development of Hana's Exposure!
Hmm... forgot to mention this, but this is also the last time I'll be calling the game as such. The game will release under a new name for it's final release.
That's cool! What will be the new name of the game, if that's not a secret?

someguy42

Jun 24, 2019

After being away from for the better part of the past month, I finally returned a couple of days ago and have properly resumed development.
While I was away the only things I was able to do was some progress with sprites/CGs and a bit of polishing with the Japanese translation. Nothing really substantial unfortunately.
Now that I'm back, I've started and am halfway done with the process of having the game up and visible on e-shops, but there's one step that is still needed in order to be able to complete the process, and here lie two tasks. Censoring the game because... Japan, and then, making an uncensored patch of course. Once the censoring is done, I should be able to send the review build and then finally have the game appear on shops, ready to be released once the remaining sprites are finished and implemented.
Speaking of which, sprites/CGs. The main delay has been getting all of the remaining assets done. I'm happy to say that we just started working on the last remaining CG. Once this CG is done, along with a few single minor leftover sprites, the sprite/CG side of things will be fully wrapped up. The remaining things should be done within the next 2 or at most 3 weeks. There should be no risk of this bleeding into the next month.
So long as nothing dumb and unexpected happens like last month, this one will actually be the final progress log.
Thank you for supporting the development of...

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes