Nov 17, 2021
there are several stages of censorship and this one is probably the worst type of censorship of them all which I fear when it comes to H stuffs

Ouroboros9

Sep 5, 2020
Here's an almost full save file. I'm still missing the secret transformation which is described in the achievement window

Reactions: warmaxa

Zoko

Aug 26, 2017
Has anyone figured out what that secret transformation is all about?

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Who is Madame V? I bet it's Veronica. I'm pretty sure it's her, actually.

But I'm gonna find out nonetheless. This guy makes short but sweet games, seriously.

Nov 3, 2019
Has anyone figured out what that secret transformation is all about?
The secret transformation can be gained in the fourth area (Vixen's Dungeon of Torment) from the final boss of that area, after getting hit with a specific attack a few times while fully transformed in the transformation form unlocked in the area.

As a side note, the transformation is only temporarily available during the fight and is lost upon completion or loss of the boss fight.

For those interested in what this transformation is, will include a picture in a spoiler below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bobbot

May 10, 2018
The third area was pure pain... other than that... decent I guess?
yeah the caffe is a bit rough it feels harder then the dungeon even mainly due to the bosses attacks adding a poison effect you cant get rid of without the right powder there is one in a chest area and a foe might drop some idk diddnt grind that much as some of the foes there are a tad strong like the chefs and the form from that area is a tad tricky to use my advice for any stuck there get as many hp healing items as possable like 15 or so and save the powder that cures the stat until absolutly nessasary like if you start taking too much damage and it outpaces healing... that and avoid the areas transformation if that feels impossable go in with the bee form pheebee i think it was called as that has attacks that combo with strawberrys rather well... perhaps after this game the next might star madam v... could be neat and an excuse to bring the spirits back in some form.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes