soccerdog

Mar 8, 2017
From the demo, it'll definitely lack the depth/story that NTRLegend/NTRAholic had. But the visuals are good and I like that all 3 women have different appearance to Yuzuki/Chiho. 2 days!

kaintheblood

Feb 9, 2023
is the game already available on steam? (unfortunately I can't find it because it's probably not available in my country)

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
is the game already available on steam? (unfortunately I can't find it because it's probably not available in my country)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
sadly not yet

The image eyeNoas posted showed 10th of March, so depending on where you live that might at least take another day. At the time of writing this it's about 4pm (16:00) in Japan. I dont know if that's where the dev is from, but that means if the game releases on March 10th around noon, it would release in
Beijing - around 1 pm on Friday (1 hour later).
Moscow - around 6 pm on Friday (6 hours later).
Berlin - around 8 pm on Friday (8 hours later).
London - around 9 pm on Friday (9 hours later).
Washington DC / New York - around 2am on Saturday (14 hours later).
Los Angeles - around 5 am on Saturday (17 hours later).

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: eyeNoas

Kayin

Sep 18, 2017

The image eyeNoas posted showed 10th of March, so depending on where you live that might at least take another day. At the time of writing this it's about 4pm (16:00) in Japan. I dont know if that's where the dev is from, but that means if the game releases on March 10th around noon, it would release in
Beijing - around 1 pm on Friday (1 hour later).
Moscow - around 6 pm on Friday (6 hours later).
Berlin - around 8 pm on Friday (8 hours later).
London - around 9 pm on Friday (9 hours later).
Washington DC / New York - around 2am on Saturday (14 hours later).
Los Angeles - around 5 am on Saturday (17 hours later).
Idk, steam says March 9, 6 PM PST, so for Berlin (as an example), it'll most likely be March 10, 3 AM.

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Idk, steam says March 9, 6 PM PST, so for Berlin (as an example), it'll most likely be March 10, 3 AM.
Then they have posted two different dates, because they will release on 10th of March on Steam (thats where the pic is from) :p

shadelol

Aug 15, 2017
Then they have posted two different dates, because they will release on 10th of March on Steam (thats where the pic is from) :p
Its not 2 different times, the same ci-en post you are mentioning says its releasing march 10 at 11:00 JST, which is 5 hours and a half from now which is also March 9 at 6 pm PST, you just converted the times wrong.

for reference.

Reactions: Kayin
3.30 star(s) 41 Votes