Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Just wait until you unpack the .rar file. The game folder is whoping 1,03 GB. More than 12 times the difference! I wonder how that happens. Bunch of empty sparse files? Many reused assets with equal bits?..
holy shit

ToadSlayer776

Jul 27, 2019
10th March is the officially release on steam, you can check on steam / their twitter.

But I wonder any implanted trojan inside the file....
Any boss can re-pack the rar?
This shouldn't flag anything. If you need me to upload it to a different platform let me know.

Reactions: PayGorn

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Oh good, at least he's a douchey looking piece of shit and not just a straight up self-insert.

Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
keep visiting the bar until you unlock the suspicious shop open in midnight.
How many times do you need to visit? I've spent the past 8 days doing nothing but [park, park, park, bar, bar] and nothing is happening except my money keeps going down.

Edit: As soon as all 3 girls reached level 1 the next visit to the bar unlocked the shop

Last edited:

Edgeperson

Feb 12, 2019
How many times do you need to visit? I've spent the past 8 days doing nothing but [park, park, park, bar, bar] and nothing is happening except my money keeps going down.
I think you need to visit the bar either after certain day or unlock certain condition. I unlock it after i met the husband. I just keep grinding the girl status afterall.

3.30 star(s) 41 Votes