Motor3Fase

Sep 6, 2017
i dont know the, what i did was meet the boyfriend of the 2nd girl in the park. then i keep going to the bar until i got a message saying that i have a new job (unlocked the 2nd girl), after that keep going to the bar until a new job is unlocked, 2 days after that the 3rd girl shows up. to be clear i just cheated the money nothing else.

kosmosx

Nov 12, 2017
did you used the cheat engine?, how did you change the time?
I search for 30 before it click the mission then search for ( 25 I wait for 25 on timer then Find Next ) until you see one that counting down

this is the address IDK if same
<VariableType>Float</VariableType>
<Address>19BA7607A5C</Address>

Reactions: Motor3Fase

Motor3Fase

Sep 6, 2017
I search for 30 before it click the mission then search for ( 25 I wait for 25 on timer then Find Next ) until you see one that counting down

this is the address IDK if same
<VariableType>Float</VariableType>
<Address>19BA7607A5C</Address>
it worked, thank you.

Jul 23, 2017
i dont know the, what i did was meet the boyfriend of the 2nd girl in the park. then i keep going to the bar until i got a message saying that i have a new job (unlocked the 2nd girl), after that keep going to the bar until a new job is unlocked, 2 days after that the 3rd girl shows up. to be clear i just cheated the money nothing else.
ok can you tell me what did you do money wise on cheat engine?

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
save file location idea......? i tried same as ntr legends but it only shows folder annd text document i have no idea where save file for this game is....so please help...anyone.

Oct 6, 2018
Ran it through VirusTotal and IntezerAnalyze. It seems to be a false positive(Generic Malware). Im assuming you have Windows Defender and that's what flagged it. Anywhoodle if it is an issue for you, just hold off I guess. Better to be safe than to get it off to some ntr imo.

Edit:

Did some investigating on the file causing issues, it is safe, code is good and not malicious. I am not quite sure what flagged that trojan tho. Still take caution.
thanks chad

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: ToadSlayer776
Oct 6, 2018
Im having same virus problem but I feel like its classic problem for cracked games, After downloading lots of torrent games I just dont feel in danger... IM THE DANGER SKYLER

3.40 star(s) 40 Votes