Marphey

May 13, 2019
Does anyone know how do i break the wife as as in unlock the fallen fuction. I managed to figure out the other two but i have no idea how to proceed with the third one.

Edit: Never mind i figured it out XD. In case anyone is wondering you have to visit bar and pay off the bartender to get some dirt on her husband.

Last edited:

PP901

Jan 8, 2021
Used a bunch of antivirus software an none flagged up any type of virus/malware for me

PP901

Jan 8, 2021
Does anyone know how do i break the wife as as in unlock the fallen fuction. I managed to figure out the other two but i have no idea how to proceed with the third one.
Keep going to the bar until you see her husband cheating on her

zzzombie1989

May 22, 2021
Game in archive virus free but some software detected it like it have some "virus staff" but it wrong coz all antivirus software detected it by signature without body analyze (import table from exe/lib is packed). Trust me, i'm working on Kaspersky Lab.

Reactions: Kinfy

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
Are these the max limits for these power ups? Are is there supposed to more than what's shown here?
Asking out of concern on if my save is bugged and if I need to start a new game?
Power ups.png

mattsvv

Apr 27, 2017
I have a somewhat strange problem, when I try to enter the options the game detects as if I made hundreds of clicks instantly so it is impossible to do anything

Ebokkobe

Oct 1, 2021
man, ive been downloading games in f95 for so long, and this is the first time that my pc just detected a virus (trojan) while downloading this game.. im freaking nervous rn cause i have some important files in here... so far, my pc is running normally, any chance that windows security just triggered a false alarm??

3.30 star(s) 41 Votes