AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
I wish games like these had the option to play as a futa, or dick-girl if you will. I find it hard to get immersed in a game with a male protagonist, but with a dick-girl it's at least easier since female pronouns are used. Besides, what's more demeaning to the cuck who's partner you steal as the game goes on? A man stealing your woman? Sure that has to suck, but it has to suck even more that a woman with a dick managed to steal your woman.

And while I'm only one woman speaking, I'm sure there are plenty of guys out there who'd be into the idea of playing as a dick-girl who cucks beta men for the fun of it.

Reactions: the_anthony

flint_bird

Dec 4, 2022
Gallery Conditions Guide

The girls
College Girl, Office Girl, and Married Lady all have same conditions

Reach her lewd level 1Reach her lewd level 2Reach her lewd level 3
Reach her lewd level 4Reach her lewd level 5Reach status "fallen"

Event
Page 1:
Go to the park at daytimeGo to the park at day after reaching College Girl's lewd level 2Go to the park at daytime
Go to the park at nighttimeGo to the park at nighttimeGo to the park at nighttime
Page: 2
Go to the barGo to the bar then choose to not buy drinkGo to the bar then choose to not buy drink repeatedly
Go to the bar and choose to buy drink
or
Go to the bar then choose to not buy drink repeatedly
Go to the bar and choose to buy drink (unlocks the secret shop)Go to the bar and choose to buy drink after reaching Office Girl's lewd level 2
Page 3:
Go to the bar then choose to bribe the bartender after installing cams on Married Lady's houseGo to the bar after bribing the bartender Fail the job by exceeding the harassment gauge (a.k.a tolerance bar) at work
Fail the job by not reaching the work completion gauge thresholdReach seducing threshold then do "H" at workConfront the girls (to reach "fallen" status)
Page 4:
Watch TV at "midnight"Check the College Girl's laptop after finding her SNSCheck the College Girl's doll after finding her SNS
Check the Office Girl's drawer after reaching her lewd level 5Check the photo of the Office Girl's boyfriendCheck the Married Lady's PC after installing cams on her house
Page 5:
Check the Married Lady's wedding photoNo ImageNo Image
No ImageNo ImageNo Image

Camera
Page 1:
College Girl's cam on daytimeCollege Girl's cam's eventCollege Girl's cam's event after "fallen"
College Girl's cam on nighttimeOffice Girl's cam on daytimeOffice Girl's cam's event
Page 2:
Office Girl's cam's event after "fallen"Office Girl's cam on nighttimeMarried Lady's cam on daytime
Married Lady's cam's event after "fallen"Married Lady's cam's eventMarried Lady's cam on nighttime

fata001

Jun 20, 2019
This game rocks, just like NTR Legend, netori games are the best.... hopefully we will see more of these type of games in the future.

Reactions: Kentorian

kaintheblood

Feb 9, 2023
Can someone confirm that it willl not kill my computer (not too say anything about you but better to be safe than sorry).
I can confirm it to you with the file everything is ok habs loaded from there and everything is running my 3 virus programs show nothing

3.40 star(s) 40 Votes