Luftwaffles

Sep 22, 2020
any one knows how to break the last chick on this game. feels like im missing some dialogue queus that would otherwise make it obvious how point being:

• the first chick to break her is to buy from the last available place you can visit buy being recommended by the bar keeper. Buying the meme app which you should spam the f out, similar to twitter, to get to the good stuff aboutthe first chick to which he uses as leverage.
  • the second chick is by having the first chick broken and having the camera record her, which you can also purchase from xxx store that the bar keep recommended. Leaving the mc the ability to blackmail her because she masturbates while making his bf a cuck.
  • As for the third, I still have to find any.
if anyone can link me to someone who already cracked it, id appreciate it since i'm locked on my android phone atm.
Spam the bartender until you get the option to bribe him. Then spam him again until the event with the husband fires.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
dark-skinned shopkeeper girl dlc scenes when?
From their ci-en site post, a couple days ago:
イベントのイメージ画像。次のバージョンでは新しいUIと追加される予定。

現在、素材は4月中旬までに完成する予定で、その後実装製作に入ります。
全く新しいキャラクターであり、2つの形態があるため、制作時間が少し長くなる見込みです。ご了承ください。

Take that as you want.

Reactions: KuroiSekai

Crossx6

Feb 4, 2018
Hey, I have everything except for the event 16 (bottom left on page 3). I think it's something related to working like the pics around it, so not really important. I'm just curious.

Untitled.png

ankor69

Jul 7, 2019
1680940963516.png
Any one have any idea what these are ive spammed the bar for multiple days and have not gotten these two.

3.40 star(s) 40 Votes