Red Guy

Jun 25, 2020
Did you installed the cam? If you did then time to use what you bought. After that maybe you can check the desk
Yeah, actually the hints is wrong, he said that click drawer first then cam, but it was cam until blackmail material and then drawer

Bknjuu

Dec 10, 2018
for those that want to edit the save (for money $$), registry editor > Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SupaShinKen\Handyman Legend and selected the - something like SD1_h1913369478 and in there you will see "m_money" and just type your amount. SD0_h is the autosave.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
pretty sure i've updated it before, done
Nah, it's the same file that's already been upped by you (1.01). Don't worry, though, the v1.01 should suffice, I think all that v1.02 (230323) did was " Added fallen event in memory. " - no bugfixes or whatevs.

neotel

Aug 13, 2017
I am trying to get 100% of the images and i am missing 3 Event images, Bottom right on pg1, top right on pg2 and top right on pg 3. can anyone assist?

qwertier

Dec 29, 2017
I am trying to get 100% of the images and i am missing 3 Event images, Bottom right on pg1, top right on pg2 and top right on pg 3. can anyone assist?
Bottom right on pg1 >> spam on park
top right on pg2 >> go to bar and not buy a drink again after achieved the top left on pg2
top right on pg 3 >> exceed the tolerance level by lewd activity during the work

Reactions: sinusoid

neotel

Aug 13, 2017
Bottom right on pg1 >> spam on park
top right on pg2 >> go to bar and not buy a drink again after achieved the top left on pg2
top right on pg 3 >> exceed the tolerance level by lewd activity during the work
Thanks for the assist

mustremember69

Apr 28, 2018
Hi all, scrolled through a bit of the thread and didn't see it asked so I'm gonna ask. Nobody's found like a secret ending like in other NTR Legend games right? I remember one of the other ones had extra content with the secret shop girl with a completely separate minigame to it.

I've gotten to 100% on this game and doesn't seem like it's unlocked anything but wanted to see if anybody's triggered postgame content that I'm missing.

Thanks!

mustremember69

Apr 28, 2018
Guys, I have 2 missing can someone help?
First one is go to the bar and say no, and get kicked out (the one to the right is go to bar, say no, and the bartender buys you a drink anyway iirc)

Second one is fail a job by not getting to the bar full enough to reach the first bar. (the one before it is fail a job by filling the kickout bar iirc).

Noteworthy, I don't think getting 100% gets you anything in this game, and the two events you're missing don't have any real interesting content...

devman01

Dec 29, 2022
any one knows how to break the last chick on this game. feels like im missing some dialogue queus that would otherwise make it obvious how point being:

• the first chick to break her is to buy from the last available place you can visit buy being recommended by the bar keeper. Buying the meme app which you should spam the f out, similar to twitter, to get to the good stuff aboutthe first chick to which he uses as leverage.
  • the second chick is by having the first chick broken and having the camera record her, which you can also purchase from xxx store that the bar keep recommended. Leaving the mc the ability to blackmail her because she masturbates while making his bf a cuck.
  • As for the third, I still have to find any.
if anyone can link me to someone who already cracked it, id appreciate it since i'm locked on my android phone atm.

3.40 star(s) 39 Votes