kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
Does anyone know where the port location is? my game is not saving and i need to know where it is and try to fix it

Allisee

May 23, 2018
whats the different of that and the one in page 1?
new update
1.0.1 Patch Note
  • Fixed the problem that the Lust Potion event was triggered incorrectly.
  • Fixed the problem that the Wife Event could not appear on work app after being triggered.

could someone share the update pls ? thank you
can't find patch note for 1.0.2, in game it shows 1.0.1 but there's small change on steamdb

Last edited:

Red Guy

Jun 25, 2020
She always shouted at me if i want to touched the drawer lol
this is how I get all 6/6

fallen girl 1 :
- purchase SNS
- browse SNS until find tweet
- go to her room, check her laptop, also install camera first
- check cam untill find event
- confront the girl

fallen girl 2 :
- go to her room
- install camera
- click left drawer table
- check cam untill find event
- confront the girl

fallen girl 3 :
- install camera
- check cam untill find 2 different event
- go to bar untill asked to buy a bar
- go to bar untill find event
- confront the girl

Reactions: klinten

vjjack

Oct 2, 2022
I got 98% collection, the last one is impossible to get because i bought all the upgrade(yeah, the one you neglect on work, not the girls). Any chance I can complete the event? Or should I replay from the start?

She always shouted at me if i want to touched the drawer lol
Did you installed the cam? If you did then time to use what you bought. After that maybe you can check the desk

can you guys help me out?

i was unable to find the last 3 camera scenes
First image on the top left : when the glasses girl being 'fallen', check her through cam(spam if must)
First image on the bottom left : After checking the milf 'browser history', try check at cam again
Second image : Again, after 'fallen' ,check through the cam

Last edited:

user_625471

Jan 17, 2021
I got 98% collection, the last one is impossible to get because i bought all the upgrade(yeah, the one you neglect on work, not the girls). Any chance I can complete the event? Or should I replay from the start?

Did you installed the cam? If you did then time to use what you bought. After that maybe you can check the desk

First image on the top left : when the glasses girl being 'fallen', check her through cam(spam if must)
First image on the bottom left : After checking the milf 'browser history', try check at cam again
Second image : Again, after 'fallen' ,check through the cam
thanks!!

3.40 star(s) 40 Votes