Ugh123

Dec 5, 2017
How did you get to 6/6 with the girls? I cant find a a way to unlock the last scene
first girl, need to see her on the SNS app, then go to her apartment and look at the dolls and computer, then the next time you see her you should have the option to get her to "fallen"
Second girl, similar - find her on the camera doing stuff, then confront her
Third girl, need to buy the love potion thing, then go to the bartender and there are two different scenes, then go see her

DRAKEE97

Feb 5, 2019
fuck, this game could have been so hot if the playboy wasn't so stereotypical goofy looking.
It is required by law.
By seriously, all the games like NTRlegends kinda have the same-y looking dude, the look of what in japan wold be a troublesome person look.

mazzjazz

Aug 10, 2022
It is required by law.
By seriously, all the games like NTRlegends kinda have the same-y looking dude, the look of what in japan wold be a troublesome person look.
You mean what people THINK they should look like? i suppose it is a big part of anime/manga like media with tropes but i wish they were just less goofy looking and more realistic.

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
This got flagged on VirusTotal with the newest version .exe as a good old Trojan Virus. With that in-mind anyone had any similar experiences or any of their accounts compromised? Most definitely could be a false positive since only Bkav Pro flagged it out of 70ish antiviruses. But I've had a few to many run-ins with viruses on F95 recently for my liking (Not even compressed versions or whatever and they tend to be unity or a very specific game engine).

Edit: Also how much is ctually animated here? Or is it mostly stills?

Last edited:
Reactions: TheWolflower

mukidi sagne

Sep 13, 2020
If you don't have a cheat engine, you can still make changes to money and other things, you just need to go to

"REGISTRY EDITOR -> computer -> HKEY_CURRENT_USER -> SOFTWARE -> SupaShinken -> Handyman Legend"

then look for your save data starting with the letters "SD ", If you save in the game in slot number 1 then look for the name SD1, if slot number 2 then look for SD2, then select "modify" inside look for the word "m_money" then change the number behind it for money, for HP look for the word "m_energy" then change the number behind it, if so you can click "OK" and continue your game, I hope this helps

Last edited:

naturewill

Oct 13, 2019
what is the last event(37/37)? I'm at 99% and 36/37 events, all the 6 pages are complete and there is nothing on the 7th page

3.50 star(s) 38 Votes