• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
does anyone at all know similar games to this one. I really like how interactive it is and the scenes are really decent!
Are there any similar games besides Goldenboy's Netorare Legend??
The second one that got famous that is like NTR legnds is "NTRholic or something like that" (I don't remmeber the name exactly), also a much one that can kinda like is appartment story you basically fuck 4 womens 1 is a married woman another a single mother a student and an office girl, much simpler desing but not bad.
The games mentioned here are
NTRAholic
Apartment Story

You are not allowed to ask for "games like" in these threads though, so could be removed at any point. There are also threads asking about games like this, so maybe search for those instead of asking here

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
I like these type of games, my type of ntr content. the other games I see on here that is ntr, I don't like cause literally u get cucked as the main character and your woman gets F*** by a another man. plus the sharing, +gangbang I hate it ngl lol

alust

May 30, 2018
Does the game creator planned for another game like this in the future. Holy shit, this might be the best h games out there along with NTR legend. I needed more of this kind of game.

Reactions: Naatee

Sillynius

Sep 29, 2019

We have heard the voices of all the players!
The long-awaited cloud save feature, which has been requested by many, has finally been implemented due to certain technical issues.

In addition, we have received feedback from players regarding the gameplay of the shopkeeper. Some players found it inconvenient to “use” while playing the mini-games. Therefore, we have created a "Viewing Mode" that allows you to free up your hands~

1.0.4 Patch Note
  • Artbook updated with new illustrations of the shopkeeper.
  • Added cloud save functionality.
  • Added a viewing mode for H-scenes with the shopkeeper.

Last edited:
Reactions: Firehole

Curius

Oct 3, 2022
Rất thú vị mặc dù trò chơi ngắn, quản lý để đạt được tất cả các thành tích
Nhưng tôi vẫn đang bỏ lỡ một số ai đó có thể giúp tôi không? Tôi đã đưa tất cả các cô gái đến trạng thái sa ngã, thực hiện các trò chơi nhỏ cả ban ngày và ban đêm và nhận tất cả các sự kiện ngẫu nhiên/chuyển vùng, chẳng hạn như công viên, quán bar, nhưng những thứ này trống rỗng, tôi còn thiếu gì?
Ồ và tôi có tất cả ba kết thúc cho ba cô gái View attachment 2639029 View attachment 2639022
[/TRÍCH DẪN] Làm sao để có cái kết vậy anh?

Mirarara

Nov 4, 2019
The gameplay is very bad and tedious, and the save registry being annoying made this worse (seriously? saving at registry?).
Good thing I dodged a bullet by not buying this.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
how do you open the sex shop
The bartender will eventually give you the location. I can't remember if he gives it to you when you drink, or don't drink, and I don't know what you need to have done in the game to allow the event to happen.

3.50 star(s) 38 Votes