EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.jpg

Overview:
Peeping, filming, threats, this apartment became my sensual paradise.
Play as an apartment supervisor, a Hakoya-style H simulator based on the entire apartment.
Able to use a variety of means to spy on the residents. Record their dirty secrets.
Threaten them with erotic videos of them doing erotic things, while recording more erotic videos.
As long as they fuck enough times, they will always fall. If that doesn't work, you can also drug them.​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-02
Release Date: 2022-05-21
Original Title: アパート物語/公寓物語
Developer: pH Studio
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Sleeping girl - TimeStop App - Enkou Succubus - I strayed into the women-only carriages
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Thanks BassB for sharing the game.

sample (1).jpg sample (3).jpg sample (2).jpg sample (4).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

cvxcvgg

Dec 30, 2019
Played through this one in Japanese a while ago. It's a little lackluster and hopefully they patched out the bug that froze the game upon unlocking one of the end-game scenes with one of the tenants since then. It's hard for me to say I'd recommend it to anyone, but if you're like me and just play pretty much everything that comes out then you might enjoy it a little.

Atl+Enter

Dec 1, 2019
on dlsite theres ntr (netorare) tag, does mc get ntred or one of the girl have boyfriend n the boyfriend get ntred by mc?

Reactions: HumanNPSee

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
on dlsite theres ntr (netorare) tag, does mc get ntred or one of the girl have boyfriend n the boyfriend get ntred by mc?
It’s been a while however if I remember correctly one of the girls is married although when I played it I never saw them actually do anything so unsure if they do. Thus I’m unsure why the netorare tag. In case of boyfriend getting ntred by MC that would be netori and not netorare as far as I know.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Huh. I just played this like yesterday. It was janky as fuck and the clock broke pretty often.
Also, if anyone's stuck on H-events, here's a guide from the TL request thread.
Mini Guide:
- This is a mini guide for those who obtained the jap version and are struggling like I did, hopefully this helps out
- Names Used In Guide Will Be Made Up Since I Can't Read Japanese
- Scene # might be switched around
- Time Estimated Are Rough
- I Will Create a Better Guide If A Fully Translated Version Is Ever Created, since this guide is rough

Unlocking 4 Girls:
1) Go To Room 03 And Wait Until Married Woman falls asleep (Between 1pm - 2pm) and then enter her room and have sex
2) Go talk to your friend in room 02, and then go back and interact with door 03 , and then go back and talk to your friend in 02
3) Go Interact With the Knocking Icon on door 03 and use blackmail to get new sex scene it’s married woman
4) Talk to friend in room 2 and new room for schoolgirl will be unlocked alongside camera (schoolgirl arrives at 9am)
5) Go Into Room 04 while she is not there and place camera in smoke detector
6) Then Wait Until 6-8pm when she is recording herself and you will obtain blackmail evidence
7) Knock on Door and Blackmail Her after obtaining evidence and you will get Sex Scene 1
8) Wait Until She Is Live Streaming(6pm- 8pm) and then interact with her while she is streaming and you will get Sex Scene 2
9) New Apartment will show up, interact with door 05 then talk to friend and you unlock ability to hide in bathroom. (mother arrives at 8am)
10) Wait Until Mother leaves apartment(8am - 9am) and enter her apartment and hide in bathroom
11) Wait Until She Masturbates (between 12:20pm and 12:40pm)
12) Talk to friend to unlock love drug and use it on the water cup of mother (drinks water at 1pm)
13) Next Use the love drug on married women (drinks water at 12:05pm) , once she masturbates interact with her
14) Afterwards talk to friend and you will unlock apartment 06, (Independent Women Arrives at 8am)
15) When she leaves the house use love drug on water and hide in bathroom
16) After she drinks water ( 8pm) she will masturbate, interact with her
17) After getting sex scene 1, talk to her and blackmail her to get scene 2

How To Get Scenes For Each Women
Married Women
1) Interact with her while she is sleeping (first time)
2) Interact With Her after getting the first scene
3) Use The Love Drug on Her Water, After She Drinks it (12:05pm) she will Masturbate, interact with her
4 and CG) Have sex with her 7 days in a row (not sure on exact day count) wait until 10 pm and event will play
5) Keep Continually Havin Sex With Her and You Will Unlock It
6) Keep Continually Havin Sex With Her and You Will Unlock It

Schoolgirl
1) After Recording her livestreaming, interact with her
2) While She Is Live Streaming Interact With Her
3) Use The Sleeping Drug before she livestreams and then interact with her while is on asleep on stream
4 and CG ) After Unlocking the Other Scenes, While she is livestreaming, Interact With Her And Cum 3 Times
5)Keep Continually Havin Sex With Her and You Will Unlock It
6)Keep Continually Havin Sex With Her and You Will Unlock It

Mother
1) Hide In The Bathroom, Wait till she is Masturbating and Interact With Her
2) Use The Love Drug On Her Water And Then Interact With Her After She Has Drank it
3) Use The Sleep Drug On Her Water And Then Interact With Her After She Has Drank it
4 and CG) After Unlocking the rest of the scenes, wait until 11pm she will Masturbate and Interact With Her (Scene is Currently Broken and after unlocking scene you will be stuck in scene for infinite loop)

Independent Woman
1) Put Love Drug in her water and hide in her bathroom, after she has drank it and started masturbating, interact with her
2) Interact With Her After Getting the First Scene
3) Use The Sleep Drug On Her Water And Then Interact With Her After She Has Drank it
4 and CG) After Unlocking the Other Scenes have sex with her and cum 5 times, in order to do this you have to buy both the upgrades to cum an additional time, one for 10,000 and one for 20,000. (Scene is Currently Broken and after unlocking scene you will be stuck in scene for infinite loop)
If you're stuck on Married Woman 4 (CG), you need to be in your room at a valid time frame.

Edit: Someone asked what I did if the clock broke. For me, time resumes after trying to talk to one of the tenants. If you do that though, you're forced to ask them for H.
P.S. The extra stamina items are permanent buffs. That's why they cost so much.

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2017
Ah yes, another game where somehow the worst thing ever is getting a picture/video a girl naked and/or masturbating. Truly, having some creep take a picture of you without your knowledge is so unthinkable that letting him fuck you is the only logical next step. Another act of high intrigue on the part of Protag-kun!

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Game reminds me of Beholder. Really nice. It's just a bit annoying when the game borks and you can't progress the day (cause the skip to next day button is greyed out).

Jun 24, 2017
Game reminds me of Beholder. Really nice. It's just a bit annoying when the game borks and you can't progress the day (cause the skip to next day button is greyed out).
If it breaks, press the home button on the top right. If you try to have sex after that happens, it usually runs into another glitch that forces the game to close anyways.

Last edited:
Jan 21, 2021
ntr is multiple different genres that go under the same shortened version but they all include cheating in some way. ntr means netorare (getting cucked), netori (cucking others), and netorase (willingly getting cucked). im not sure of anything beyond that

Reactions: VK-501

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
It sounds like you're playing as the NTRer so wouldn't it be netori? I know it gets confusing that NTRee sounds like netori and NTRer sounds like netorare.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes