Spirox

Jun 15, 2018
How do I get the single mom to masturbate at 11 pm? I got all the scenes for all of them but the single mom ( I got her 5th scene but can't get the 6th one because she doesn't wake up at 11 pm to masturbate...)

EDIT: It's easy actually, unlock her 5th scene by making her sleep (sleeping drug) then fuck her while asleep, and then go forward to 12 pm (noon) and put another sleeping pill in her drink and stay in the room to prevent her from masturbating and go directly to sleep mode. after that exit the apartment and go forward to 21:00 and enter the house at 22 hide in the bathroom and at 23 she will be masturbating. then click on the red icon on her head and CG will be unlocked

Last edited:

nguyenanhhao135

May 19, 2023
yeah and me
Điều này khá phức tạp, bởi vì bạn cần phải ở trong căn hộ của mình trước 22:00 và không có xác nhận trước về việc bạn có đáp ứng các điều kiện hay không.
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
t đã thành công hết game r

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Beyo

Oblivionjosh

Aug 15, 2020
man you all are wrong for wife's cg and 4th scenes.
after you got all 5 of hers.
just follow this and you'll get it
  • Day 1: put aphrodisiac pill and wait till 13:00 (she should be finished masturbating) then skip to next day
  • Day 2: put aphrodisiac pill and wait till 13:00 (she should be finished masturbating) then skip to next day
  • Day 3: put aphrodisiac pill and wait till around 22:00 in your own room. You should get an event for the last CG

Eudaldigo

Apr 4, 2023
man you all are wrong for wife's cg and 4th scenes.
after you got all 5 of hers.
just follow this and you'll get it
  • Day 1: put aphrodisiac pill and wait till 13:00 (she should be finished masturbating) then skip to next day
  • Day 2: put aphrodisiac pill and wait till 13:00 (she should be finished masturbating) then skip to next day
  • Day 3: put aphrodisiac pill and wait till around 22:00 in your own room. You should get an event for the last CG
thanks, I was completly lost

Mαlice

Jun 10, 2018
Would anyone have any recommendations of any good pixel art games similar to these or at least 2D Pixel in general?

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes