Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
HOW DO I DO THE EVENT WITH THE 1ST WOMAN. It showed me 6 number cant click anything, dont know how to hide in the bathroom
The housewife's last event is the most tedious one to complete. You must unlock all her other scenes first, then get a hint from the blond guy on what to do next, and then have sex with her for maybe 4-5 days. After that, you have to stop for a day. Be inside the MC's room at 22:00 sharp. If the scene doesn't trigger, then something went wrong. Try another day or two.

To hide in a bathroom, you need to unlock the ability to later in the story. This happens after you start advancing the other girls' events all the way up to a certain point with the third woman. You need to have a chat with the blond guy, then you can hide in the bathroom. You'll know that you have the ability to when an icon appears when you're right in front of the bathroom door in each apartment.

Reactions: ohohuoui9o

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
When I start up the game, I only get a black screen. Sound is there and I can hear the selection sound when I hover my mouse over them (just can't see it) can someone help me?

This is actually with every game of this creator, so it's likely the engine.

qqqwwwqqq

May 25, 2018
Fairly buggy game, but it has some fun pixel art. Managed to complete it except for the one pixel animation in the gallery not working as others mentioned.

I threw the data.win file into and found some debug/cheat commands (I used the ExportAllCode script and then searched the code for "debug", "cheat" or any hidden keyboard shortcuts). In particular, I found the the F9 reset cum_power shortcut and F4 8x extra fast fast forward to be very nice. I didn't try F8 for items, you get lots of money in this game (especially if using F9 to quickly redo the sex scenes).

Beware, this game is already super buggy, you can probably somehow break it horribly with these debug tools.

First, press ctrl+shift+d to toggle debug mode (Note, there is no indication that debug is enabled)

This will enable the following shortcuts, only while debug mode is enabled:
F10 - Show debug messages
F9 - Set cum_power current maximum
F8 - Give you lots of stuff:
have_aphrodisiac = 999​
have_sleepingpill = 999​
have_camera = 999​
money += 100000​
f1 - time_speed = 1 Reset speed to normal
f2 - time_speed = 1.5
f3 - time_speed = 2
f4 - time_speed = 8 Set fast forward to very fast 8x speed
left - Increase clock hour
right - Decrease clock hour
down - Decrease clock minutes
up - Increase clock minutes
space - Toggle paused clock

There is also a console that can be accessed with ctrl+shift+c

The console has the following commands: (be very careful with these, probably not recommended to use. I didn't use it at all.)
Code:
help
move_in
dialog_start
set_cum_power
set_h_times
unlock_prop
unlock_hide

Last edited:

Immorta

Jul 18, 2022
View attachment 1847039

Overview:
Peeping, filming, threats, this apartment became my sensual paradise.
Play as an apartment supervisor, a Hakoya-style H simulator based on the entire apartment.
Able to use a variety of means to spy on the residents. Record their dirty secrets.
Threaten them with erotic videos of them doing erotic things, while recording more erotic videos.
As long as they fuck enough times, they will always fall. If that doesn't work, you can also drug them.​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-02
Release Date: 2022-05-21
Original Title: アパート物語/公寓物語
Developer: pH Studio
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Sleeping girl - TimeStop App - Enkou Succubus - I strayed into the women-only carriages
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA -

Thanks BassB for sharing the game.

View attachment 1846998 View attachment 1847000 View attachment 1846999 View attachment 1847001
noice

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
same for me please help if you already know
Refer to my small guide in #161 for both of your issues. If you've done all the steps for the first woman, then head into MC's room and be there by 22:00. If it doesn't work out, then try again and see if you missed something. It's tedious, I know. If you still can't work it out, you can ask again for help.

Zenko-2B

Mar 23, 2021
Does anyone know if the new version of the official website brings something new or just fixes bugs?

dsitetbh

May 1, 2021
Hey guys need some help, the game always crashes(wont progress) when im going to the first woman in the begining. Ill normaly do the peek part go in at the correct time but after clicking the action button just 1 2 3 4 5 6 stands there but norhing happens neither can i click anything. The only thing working at that point is skipping the day, but when i do so the game crashes. Any help how to progress there or to fix that Bug?

kurausu

Aug 17, 2022
Seems to be bugged, you can get the cg for the gallery but pixel version won't show for some reason
Had this exact problem. Had unlocked position 4, but it wouldn't unlock in the gallery.
Turns out these are two separate things, so it seems like a bug or oversight, but you can solve it by editing your save, here's how:
  • Go to your C:\Users\[YourUser]\AppData\Local\EroApartment
  • Open __.savedata on your favorite text editor (do note there is a '_.savedata' as well, but it's the '__.savedata')
  • All unlocks follow the pattern: alias_X="1.000000", so all you need to do is add a line to unlock scene 4 for ponytail girl.
  • Alias are as follows: apartment 3 = 'wife', apartment 4 = 'jk', apartment 5 = 'mom' and apartment 6 = 'jd'
  • So for example, to unlock position 04 for ponytail just add a line: jd_4="1.000000"
  • You can unlock the cgs by using 'cg' instead of position number for any girl, for example: jd_cg="1.000000" unlocks the cg for ponytail.
Hope it helps.

Reactions: Bknjuu

Chip_scaylart

Mar 3, 2023
it says that i have to have sex with her for 3 or 4 days and leave her i did it but nothing work do i have to boost up her sensitivity? 1679726947890.png 1679727200980.png

Dotu Lord

Jul 21, 2018
I can't get any event to work for the single woman in room 6. What am I supposed to do? I've tried spiking her drink 5 different times and someone keep saying that you need to hide in her bathroom but I've never had a prompt to do so. All other women are finished and I'm on day 31.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
i did and nothing happend what shall i do its now day 41
Repeat the tedious process of fast-forwarding the days of no sex and try again. Make sure to be in your apartment by the time it's 22:00. Not exactly at 22:00, but at least before it's 22:00.

cxvii

Mar 29, 2022
Huh. I just played this like yesterday. It was janky as fuck and the clock broke pretty often.
Also, if anyone's stuck on H-events, here's a guide from the TL request thread.

If you're stuck on Married Woman 4 (CG), you need to be in your room at a valid time frame.

Edit: Someone asked what I did if the clock broke. For me, time resumes after trying to talk to one of the tenants. If you do that though, you're forced to ask them for H.
P.S. The extra stamina items are permanent buffs. That's why they cost so much.

How do you get the 4th scene with the schoolgirl? I continued to interact with her and cum 3 times, but nothing happened, do i have to leave and interact with her for three times during the livestream?

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes