RealF

Dec 1, 2021
Hope this gets more content soon....
BTW, is there any content for the married lady or is it still a placeholder?

loghos

Jun 16, 2018
Me too, I got to lv2 until the second girl, I think it's the end of the demo
i finally found the secret store where u can buy the sns and camera but my game bugged and it looks like its locked i can't buy that anymore, probablly there is some more content with the camera or sns but it looks like i won't be able to unlock it now
(you need lvl 5 handyman in both girls and go to the bar, i think u need to spend some money first and then click in the right option he will unlock the secret store for you)

Pee Cool Lu

Mar 16, 2018
i finally found the secret store where u can buy the sns and camera but my game bugged and it looks like its locked i can't buy that anymore, probablly there is some more content with the camera or sns but it looks like i won't be able to unlock it now
(you need lvl 5 handyman in both girls and go to the bar, i think u need to spend some money first and then click in the right option he will unlock the secret store for you)
i have them unlocked but cant still gain anything :(

ILikeEcchi

Jul 22, 2017
how unlock lvl 3?

Aug 9, 2021
As we say in latin america
foto o fake
(send a ss)

Pharpy

Aug 9, 2018
According to the creator of the game in this
"In this trial version, both heroines can raid up to level 2, and in the product version, you can enjoy even more H levels and post-corruption content."

3.30 star(s) 41 Votes