ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
The Sex Shop opens after you get your Reliability level for both girls to Lv5 and have had enough drinks at the bar.
I will say you can get the camera and place them but they don't seem to do anything yet.

Last edited:

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
I fucking love this Style! So unique, but specific. I saw the style and knew what I am getting, without having seen anything else XD That's amazing, that a style is so recognizable.

Reactions: Firehole

bobthebob

Mar 4, 2017
Really enjoy these games and glad to see the work mini game combined with harassment minigame. Takes a min to get use to multitasking but long term it ends up much better.

Also glad to see the clothes on the floor, its an appreciated touch. Hope condoms and tissues end up anywhere, it was a nice thing that NTR Legend and NTRholic did.

Reactions: Firehole

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
The Sex Shop opens after you get your Reliability level for both girls to Lv5 and have had enough drinks at the bar.
I will say you can get the camera and place them but they don't seem to do anything yet.
I don't mind a grind, but lv5 is a bit too much. Should be lv5 for one girl or lvl4 for two girls or lv3 for all girls (when 3rd is released). Getting to lv5 for multiple girls to unlock a feature is a bit over grind.....and then you add in the drinks.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
I don't mind a grind, but lv5 is a bit too much. Should be lv5 for one girl or lvl4 for two girls or lv3 for all girls (when 3rd is released). Getting to lv5 for multiple girls to unlock a feature is a bit over grind.....and then you add in the drinks.
It sucks that you only get 50 points if you get prefect otherwise you only get 30. Can't tell you how many times I got on the line for it not to count.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
The secret shop has gone all Japanese on me I cannot tell what the stuff on the lower list is.
It seems like when you reach a certain point it stops being in English. I reached day 45 and my phone menu is now Japanese.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
It seems like when you reach a certain point it stops being in English. I reached day 45 and my phone menu is now Japanese.
Is there a way to go back. I can't buy anything from the lower parts or do I need to change the language to Japanese temp?
*Edit* NVM it doesn't work. it is just giving me a list in Japanese so I cannot select the items I need to progress.

3.30 star(s) 41 Votes